Kisses

Trashykawa 🗑
He likes to give you kisses on your neck. Especially when you're upset, he'll cuddle you from behind and put his head in the crook of your neck while giving you soft kisses until you feel better or return them. Then there are times where he'll kiss your nose out of nowhere before running away while sticking his tongue out at you. You'll snap out of your surprised state and end up chasing him all over the place with a light blush on your face. (It rythmes! I should be a poet)

The Sun 🌞
It's actually you who always kisses him first because this smol bean is so shy with his affections. But there are times where right before he is about to play an important game, he'll go on his tip toes(just imagine yourself taller than him) and place a small kiss on your cheek before running off with his team while giving you a gummy smile and a wave.

Lil' Puddinghead
Kenma is usually not very fond of public shows of affection but once in a while, whenever he beats a really difficult level in one of his games, he'll get excited and give you a peck on the lips before realizing what he did. He'll then glance away with a small blush and continue what he was doing

Bedhead
Being the devil he is, whenever you want something, Kuroo will use his height as an advantage and make sure the thing you want is out of reach. Then he'll ask for a kiss and if you don't give him one, you don't get what you want. But of course you're okay with giving him kisses. In the end, you get what you want and a kiss from Kuroo. It's a win-win.

Baby Owl
Bokuto, as an overly extroverted person, will kiss you whenever he can. Before school, in the hallways, before practice, during practice, grocery shopping, he's all over the place. Sometimes it gets a bit too much but you know this is his way of displaying his love for you so in the end, you're okay with it.

Mommy Owl
Akaashi will give you small kisses on your hand like the gentlemen he is. Before games, he'll kiss you on the lips before giving you a small smirk when he sees you getting flustered and then entering the gymnasium with his team.

Milk Boy 🥛
He is not a big fan of PDA so he usually keeps them to himself until you guys have some privacy. Whenever he gets mad, he'll come up
to you can kiss you roughly on the lips and once he calms down, he'll get embarrassed and look away while mumbling beneath his breath.

Bara-kun
Iwaizumi's first kiss with you was actually because of Oikawa. Oikawa was running backwards to set a ball while Iwaizumi and you were talking about homework in the gym. Before you knew it, Oikawa bumped into Iwaizumi which resulted in his lips crashing into yours. Both of you blushed tomato red afterwards and avoided eye contact before Iwaizumi mumbled to you that it was something he's always wanted to do. The two of you walked home together that night but not before Iwaizumi spiked a ball into Oikawa's head.

The Moon 🌙
Tsukishima will refuse all your requests for kisses in public. Even if you beg him, he will still refuse. But whenever you are upset, he'll kiss you on the lips to tell you to shut up which always works. Then there are times where he'll flick your head when you're being clingy and then kiss it afterwards.

The Guardian(of the galaxy)
Nishinoya may seem to have a loud personality but whenever you kiss him on the cheek or anywhere for that matter, he'll shut right up and freeze. Legit freeze. Whenever that happens, you just walk past him and continue on with your day. Noya will snap out of it in a few seconds or so and then he'll follow you quietly with a light blush on his cheeks. It'll take a while before he gets his old personality back.