•20•

"Why are we in here?" I asked as she looked around at the clothes.

"I saw a cute dress in the window." She stopped at a clothes rack and pulled something out before holding it up to herself. "Would this look good?"

"That'd look amazing on you Soojung." It really would.

I was sitting in a chair when Soojung came back out of the dressing room. I felt speechless when I saw her. The light colors were a good contrast from her dark hair and it fit her perfectly.

"Do you like it?" She asked looking in the mirror.

I stood up and walked behind her. "I want you to wear that on our first date." I said and our connected in the mirror before she turned around and looked at me.

"What did you just say."

"Can I pick you up at 8 tomorrow?" I asked, not realizing how much I'd hope she'd say yes.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Of course."

"Go change." I laughed "I'll pay for the dress."

Hoseok was still at the party, so I used the spare key to let myself into the house. I walked upstairs to Y/N's room and felt a wave of sadness wash over me when I saw her.

She was curled up into a ball to try and keep herself warm, all her blankets were on the floor. She was in the same hoodie I'd given to her. I picked up the blankets on the floor and place them over her before sitting down next to her.

I started stroking her hair and cursing myself for not having followed her when she and Jin left. I felt my heart break into little pieces when
I saw her cheeks were stained with tears.

I should've been here. I thought to myself.

No, I needed to move on.