No Strings

The party is in full swing by the time Clara makes it to the bar. The red cocktail dress she's wearing clings to her body. Her black red bottoms click against the floor. Her growing blonde hair is delicately curled. The front of the dress plunged in a sharp V. Her lipstick was the same shade of the dress. Natasha grinned as Clara walked over to her, swaying her hips.

"Well hey gorgeous." Natasha smirked and Clara laughed.

"They have you servin' drinks, Nat? You know I wouldn't treat you like that." Clara purred as Natasha made Clara a vodka and pineapple juice.

"Oh I know." Natasha says as she hands over the drink, "Oh I'm not the only one who is checking you out. Rogers and Sam three o'clock." Clara turned around, seeing the boys playing pool.

"Should I give them a heart issue?" Clara asks with a grin on her face. Natasha nodded and Clara downed her drink before walking over. Just as she left, Bruce took her spot. She swung her hips out, catching the attention of the men around her before she got to the pool table. She winced as she watched Sam miss bad.

"Oh come on, Sam. It's like you're not even trying." Clara teases. Steve and Sam look over at her, both of them trying not slyly check her out.

"Oh you think you can do better, princess?" Sam asks, holding out his pool cue. Clara smirked and took it.

"Oh I know I can. Now watch and learn." The younger Stark took the cue and lined up the shot. She was bent forward and while both boys were distracted by her ass, she took the shot, the ball landing in the hole. Clara stood up suddenly, handing back the clue. Both boys were blushing and Clara smirked.

-

The party had winded down and now all the Avengers were sitting on the couch or the floor. Mostly eaten Chinese food in front of them. Clara had kicked off her heels and was siting on the floor.

"It's a trick!" Clint said as he spun a drumstick around. Clara grinned and sipped her beer.

"Oh no it's much more than that." Thor laughed and Clint rolled his eyes. He was very drunk.

"He whoever shall be worthy shall haveth the power!" Clint said, trying to mock Thor's booming voice, "Whatever man its a trick!"

"Well please be my guest." Thor says, smiling and motioning towards the hammer. Clara kicked Clint's thigh.

"Do it. I love seeing you fail." Clara said with a smile. Clint playfully glared at her. The archer stood up and walked over to the hammer.

"Clint, we know you've had a tough week so we won't put it against you if you can't get it up." Tony joked and Clara snorted.

"You might've seen this before right?" Clint says before trying to pick up the hammer, grunting, laughing, "I still don't know how you do it."

"The silent judgement?" Tony asks and Clint stops trying with the hammer.

"Please, Stark, by all means!" Clint says as he moves to sit down. Tony stands up, obviously excited and drunk. Tony unbuttons his suit jacket as he makes his way to the hammer.

"Never one to shrink away from an honest challenge. It's just physics." Tony says as he puts his hand through the strap, " So if I lift it, I can rule Asgard?"

"Yes of course." Thor says. Clara grins and leans forward.

"I will be instituting prima nocta." Tony says, making his sister scrunch up her nose in disgust. She throws a fortune cookie at him.