35- R.I.P & Forever Loved

R.I.P

" I... I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" I scream.

I look down and see her eyes open.

" Mom! Mom your alive!" I yell as Jimin lets me go and I fly down to hug her.

" Y/n, y/n sweetheart get up." My mother weekly says.

I heard her say something but I couldn't understand her.

" Baby, y/n get up!" Jimin yells telling me so this time I heard.

I got up and looked at her. Tae was shocked but was still looking at her in his lap.

" Sweetie you need to get on out of here. Get back to your family." She tells me. " Tae you too baby." She looks at us bogglingly.

" NO!" Me, Tae, and Jimin yell telling her.

" We're going to get you out of here mom. Just hang on." I say.

Suddenly she starts to look super pale and her breathing is barely noticeable.

" Listen up all of you, including you Jimin. I know I'm not going to make it my eyesight is blurry and I'm getting so dizzy. I need you to just get out of here as quick as you can." Mom keeps pleading.

A idea finally rushes in my mind.

" Jimin! Your.. your blood can't it hall them?." I hurriedly ask.

" I'm not sure, you're the only person I have ever had drink it." He replied. " But they are so weak right now I don't know if it will do any good."

" Please Jimin you have to try." Me and Tae both plead.

I look over and my dad is slowly turning his head.

" Dad!" I yell.

I turn to face both him and mom.

" Jimin look please you have to, or coming out here would of been for nothing." I use my final plead.

He contemplates, soon quickly nodding and grabbing a sharp rock off the ground. Then cuts his hand, placing it on my mother's mouth. She has already become so weak to where she couldn't even raise her arms. I saw she tried but couldn't. After a couple of seconds he moved over to my dad and he was in just about the same condition. Jimin squeezed his hand to make the blood quicken.

" What the h**l are you trying to do now?!" The lord Vampire yells.

I almost forgot about everything that was happening around us. I looked around to see most of the vampires laying dead on the ground with everyone in the pack still fighting. Namjoon and Jungkook were double teaming one, Suga was finishing off another, and Hobi just reached the final vampire left. The Lord was starting to make his way over to us.

" Stay back!" I yell to him.

Jimin and Tae notice and they both get up, getting between me, my parents and the lord. I look down and see my parents starting to gain some consciousness. I look back to them after I hear Jimin yell grabbing my attention.

" Take another step and your dead!"

The lord stops, making him look around to see himself surrounded. I could see panic start to fill his eyes.

" Let's be reasonable here." He says trying to cover his fear.

" Rip his limbs off." Jimin orders with a deep growl. Not taking his eyes off the lord for a second.

The lord becomes even more panicked making him dispirit. He ran toward me, pushing Jimin and Tae apart from each other. As he quickly reached out to grad me Jimin took hold of his neck making him wince in pain. Jimin transformed that quick! Next thing I notice a blood mark on the Lord's neck as Jimin threw him. I watched the battle go on a bit longer until I watched as Namjoon and Suga tore his arms off and Jungkook and Hobi transformed, back into humans, to quickly put the lord on his knees and they stepped on the back of his feet to immobilize him. They are both holding what's left of his shoulders up to hold him in a kneeling position.