Akane Owari x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name 

you were out in the rain and mud during Football practice, you wished that you could go inside and just relax instead of going out there everyday of the week a month before the actual season starts. you didn't get why you had to, but you did what the coach told you to do so you wouldn't get in deep shit. as you got your stuff from the bench to go home you saw your crush Akane walk by on the side walk.You and her are really good friends and have known each other for a few years. you admired her from a far as you slung your bag on your shoulder to walk home. you ran a hand threw your wet hair as you walked by her and didn't even notice her walking by you. she stared at you like you were a god or something. you looked back at her and blushed as you turned your head quickly back.you walked over to your apartment building and she walked in as well. "Did she live in the same apartment building as me? " you thought as you walked up the stairs to your room. you walked in ans sat your bag down by the door, you walked to the bathroom, got undressed and got in the shower. the hot water ran down your body as you washed your muddy hair. you got out and dried off with your towel and changed in to a hoodie and sweat pants. you sat on your bed and wondered why Akane was in this building. she stopped walking on the stairs a floor below you so made she lives here. you didn't really know so you just thought of mostly every reason why she was here. you then went to bed for school tomorrow so that way you were less tired in the morning.

the next day you walked to school with bags underneath your eyes. you didn't get that much sleep like you wanted to and you were probably going to fall asleep in class like you would usually do if you didn't get that much sleep. you walked into the front gate and waited outside the front door like everyone else. you stood with your back against the wall crossing your arms with your head hung low. but you felt a pair of eyes gaze at you from the distance as you stood there waiting for the bell to ring and for the doors to open and let people inside. you looked up and caught her staring at you again, why was she staring at you. you thought as the bell rang and everyone went inside the school. you walked to your class room and opened the door to revel  only a few students. evidently you were either early or nobody gave two shits to come to class. you walked over and sat down in the back of the room. you being the ultimate Football player brought a lot of a attention and that was the one thing you didn't like was having a bunch of people ask for autographs and pictures done. you just wanted to be by yourself and not have a care in the world, but you couldn't do that could you. After you sat down you noticed that Akane came in and sat in front off you. you questioned why she was being around you so much, it's like she didn't even know you to being your number one fan almost. you tapped on her shoulder and she turned around to look at you. "just act like you don't think she is following you and you will be fine" you thought as you opened your mouth to speak. but then the teacher walked in and you didn't have a chance to. she turned back around and you just rolled your eyes as you paid attention to whatever he was talking about.

After a few hours it was lunch time and you went down to the cafeteria with your lunch bag in your hand. as you walked in you sat down next to Hajime, Fuyuhiko and Nekomaru at their table. you looked over and saw Akane sitting with the girls,stuffing her face with the school's lunch like she usually does every school day. since no body was talking to you, you went over to her. "Hey Akane can I speak with you a minute?" you asked as she swallowed what was left in her mouth for her to speak to you. "Um yeah sure" she said as she got up from her seat and walked over to where you stopped walking. "what did you want to talk about?" she asked rubbing the back of her neck as she looked at you. "um were you in my apartment building yesterday at 78th street" you asked looking at her. "um yeah I was, I was getting a new apartment since my roommates kicked me out" she said with a little bit of a smile. "oh well if you need a place to stay before you find an apartment then you can come stay at mine" you said with a smile. she than smiled at you "thanks for the offer, sure i don't have a place to stay so i'll stay at your place." she said as you both walked back to your tables to finish lunch.

Then after school you both walked down to your place. you unlocked the door and you both walked inside your apartment. she sat her stuff down by the door and you showed her where she would sleep. "again thank you so much for letting me stay here with you" she said as she kissed you on the cheek. your face went all red when she did that but she just smiled as she walked over to her room that you said she could stay in. you stood there in shock as you put your hand on your cheek from where she kissed it and smiled.