Jungkook

You have been with Jungkook for almost four years and he's been quite touchy. For your whole relationship, you've been a bit shy about public affection and even when your alone with him. Sometimes he would grip your butt when no ones looking because he loves how flustered you get.

The guys invited you over for a small house party. A bunch of their friends are gonna be there. You just hope Jungkook doesn't try anything because today is your 4th anniversary being together.

"Hey (y/n), glad you could make it", Namjoon smiled as he let you inside the house.

"Everyone is out in the back", he said as you followed him.

Before your feet could touch the grass, a pair of arms pulled you back into the house. You were pushed against a wall, getting the wind knocked out of you.

"Jungkook, what are you do-", he shut you up by placing his lips against yours.

Your face turned bright red as his tongue invaded your mouth. You pushed him away, a bit scared by the way he was looking at you.

"Someone's gonna see us", you mumbled.

His hands were on each side, trapping you, while your hands were on his chest.

"Then lets go somewhere private", he whispered into your ear, sending goosebumps down your spine.

"I just got here", you said.

"Aish, fine", he rolled his eyes and held your hand as you walked out into the backyard.

You noticed a lot of food and a group of them playing a game. There was also a little bonfire that was getting started.

"I'm gonna get some food", you told Jungkook.

You went over to the table that held the food and searched for what to eat. What caught your eye was the pile of cheeseburgers that were near the condiments.

"Hey (y/n)."

You slightly jumped as one of Jungkook's friends tapped you on the back. He actually had a crush on you and kept attempting to ask you out on a date. You had made it obvious plenty of times that you weren't interested but he just won't listen.

"I didn't think you'd come", he smiled creepily.

"Of course I did. I mean, it is my boyfriend's house by the way", you said.

"Right. Anyways, I see you got the burger. I made it. Let me know if it's good", he said.

"Um...kinda lost my appetite. Thanks", you placed the plate down on the table and tried to get back to Jungkook but he just stood in the way.

"So how long are you gonna be here? Maybe we can play one of those games", he said.

"No that's alright. I have to go back to J-"

"Is everything alright?", Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Yeah everything's fine. I was just asking (y/n) if she wanted to go play one of those games. (Y/n)?", Jungkook's friend kept looking at you.

You wanted him to stop flirting with you. You had no clue what was going on in your head when you gripped onto Jungkook's collar and kissed him. You can hear a few whispers coming from the others while Jungkook's friend walked away. As you pulled away, Jungkook was left speechless and confused.

Before anyone could say anything, you grabbed Jungkook and pulled him inside the house. You were a blushing mess while Jungkook tried to process what happened.

"I thought you said you didn't like public affection", Jungkook smirked.

"I don't know why I did that. He just kept bothering me", you said.

"Really? Or maybe deep down inside of you, you couldn't hold it in anymore and just want me all to yourself. Admit it", he bit his lip as he wrapped his arms around you.

You did have that feeling but you were too shy to admit it.

"Come on. It's our 4th anniversary. I wanna do something different. Let me make it special for you", he said, thumbs caressing your waist.

"...alright", you mumbled.

He smiled and with one quick move, he carried you over his shoulder and headed towards his room. He carefully placed you on the bed and crawled over you.

Since you were wearing a dress, he had an easy access to reveal your panties. You were a bit embarrassed because you weren't wearing anything sexy so you covered yourself with your hands.

He took both of your hands and placed them over your head. From there, he kissed down from your wrist to your neck, leaving dark spots all over. You kept wriggling around since he had your hands pinned.

He pulled his shirt over and took it off. Your gaze shifted down to his chest and abdomen. While you kept staring, his hands were going up your dress. He quickly took it off and bit his lip as he looked down at you.

He pressed his lips against yours and softly pushed you down on the bed. His right hand massaged your breasts while the left hand unbuttoned his jeans, kicking them off. You can feel his erected member against you.

You didn't want to make any noise but as his hand went down into your panties, you couldn't keep the moans in. Jungkook was enjoying it, knowing he has you under control.

He took off your panties and began to kiss down until you got nervous and stopped him.

"What? What's wrong?", he asked.

"Um..n-not that", you mumbled, your cheeks turning red again.

"Why? I'm not gonna hurt you. It feels good. I promise. You don't have to be embarrassed", he said softly.

You blushed and lightly nodded as you laid back down. You felt his lips going up your leg until he reached that spot. You arched your back and accidentally moaned too loud. You covered your mouth to prevent any more moans to slip out.

"Don't do that. I wanna hear you", Jungkook whispered.

He held onto your hands and continued what he was doing. This time you couldn't cover your mouth as the loud moans came out. You were pretty sure everyone outside could hear.

As he positioned himself in front of your entrance, he kissed you deeply as he slowly slid himself in you. You accidentally bit his lip a bit too hard due to the slight pain coming from your lower region. You would've thought he'd get mad but instead groaned in pleasure.

After every thrust was a moan that kept slipping out. His hands tangled themselves in your hair as his thrusts quickened.

"Guys, we're leaving", you heard Hoseok knocking on the door.

"Shit-", you covered Jungkook's mouth.

"Language", you breathed out heavily.

"I have to leave", he said.

"Well..we can finish when you come back", you said.

"You're funny. I'm finishing now", he said before continuing his thrusts.

He thrusted in a different angle that made him go deeper. You felt like your eyes were gonna pop out. He brought his lips down to yours as you both climaxed together. He pulled himself out of you and plopped his body next to yours.

"That was amazing", he breathed out.

"If only we had more time, it would've been more special. Next time I promise I'll plan something romantic. But you still enjoyed yourself. That's what matters. Don't you think?", he breathed out, looking at you.

He hadn't noticed that while he was talking, you fell asleep. He lightly chuckled and covered your body with the blanket before putting on his clothes.

"Happy fourth anniversary", he kissed your cheek before heading out.
______________________________

You know what cures cramps? Cuddles. I need me some cuddles. I may be 21 but I am not 100% mature. Where are my cuddles at??😭