Chapter 20

*Jonathans pov*
I couldn't believe that y/n was beaten up and almost fucked by her exs' friend. I felt anger rise up inside me. She came to sit down next to me and kissed me. When she kissed me, I felt calm. She broke the kiss and got up. I looked at her confused then she held her hand out to help me up. I took her hand and she pulled me up. She then looked at Kyle and Tyler and spoke up. "Hey Kyle." "Yeah y/n?" "Do you know a song me and Jonathan can dance to?" I smiled when she asked Kyle about a song that we can dance to. Kyle squealed and pulled y/ns arm to talk in private. Tyler came up to me and patted my shoulder. "I know a good song for you guys Jon. Just say that you know one and I'll play it, loud enough for y/ns neighbors to hear." I chuckled and gave him a high five. I turned to where the girls were standing and shouted. "I know a song guys." They looked up and Kyle ran towards us with y/n following behind. She looked at Tyler and smiled. He started the song, so I grabbed y/ns hand and pulled her in close. We started dancing as I placed my forehead on hers. She smiled and lightly kissed my lips. "You know Jonathan, you may be a dick and overprotective with me, but I'm always gonna let you in my life. Without you I probably would've ended up with Jake or Evan." I laughed as she said that then I thought about Evan. "Hey y/n, where's Evan?" Her smiled faded away then came back. "He's with Heather. After the whole incident between us he felt bad and said he was gonna go bug his girlfriend, so he left to go stay with her for the night." I smiled but something else was bothering me so I asked y/n a question. "If you hadn't met me, would you be with Evan?" She looked at me for a moment, then came in and connected our lips together. "If I hadn't met you, then I would try and get to know about you. If Evan had a crush on me and you were his friend, then I would want to talk to you and not him. I love Evan, but as a friend nothing more. I love you but more as a friend. You're always gonna be my little fuck up and I'm always gonna be your little bitch that tries to push you away. But at the end, we're always gonna work things out." I started tearing up but I held my tears back. I kissed her passionately and picked her up bridal style. I twirled us around as the music stopped. I looked at Tyler and Kyle and they were making more s'mores. I walked me and y/n over there since our dance was over, to where they were. They made a lot of s'mores for us. Then we heard a squeaky voice call to us. "Y/n, Kyle, Tyler, Jonathan, where are you?" It was Lui. We decided to hide from him so we can scare him. Me and y/n hid behind some chairs and Tyler and Kyle hid behind the trash cans. Once Lui got to the backyard, we all jumped out of our places and screamed. Lui jumped and fell in the pool. Tyler and I went to help him out of the pool. He was upset because he was in comfortable clothes. "Nice guys, my clothes are all wet. Now I have to go back home and change." Y/n and Kyle looked at each other than at me and Tyler. They looked upset so they came to tell us that we should apologize to Lui. Tyler and I looked at each other then at the girls. They started laughing which caused me and Tyler to look at each other confused. We heard the girls yell and they pushed us in the pool. Then they jumped in and got out quickly. Y/n went to go hug Lui and went to go get towels. She came back with towels and handed us each one. After our clothes were kind of dried, she decided to give us some of her dads clothes so she can dry ours. She came back and gave us the clothes and took us to different rooms to change. She came in the room that I was changing in and plopped down on the bed. "That was fun huh Jon?" I smiled and sat down by her. "Yeah y/n, it was. Especially when Lui fell in the pool first." She laughed and laid down. She pulled me on top of her and kissed me. I felt my face getting warm. She smiled and started kissing my neck. I moaned lightly as she started sucking on my neck. She stopped when we heard a knock on the door. I got off of her and she went to go open it. I heard her talking to Kyle. "Hey y/n, there's someone outside asking for you." I quickly got up and opened the door widely to see Tyler next to her. "Who is it Kyle?" I looked at Tyler and he was just looking at my neck. I looked at him confused then noticed I had a small hickey on my neck. He gestured me to go with him to look who was outside. We went to the living room and looked out the window. I saw three figures standing outside. Confused, I opened the door and asked who the guys were. "Where's y/n?" The one in the middle seemed a bit taller than I did. He had blue eyes and had brown hair like mine. One of his friends had hazel eyes and dark brown-ish hair. The other one had normal brown eyes and black hair. He had gages in his ears and smoked a cigirrete. I then spoke up. "Who wants to know?" The one that had blue eyes chuckled. "Ryder. I know she lives here now go get her." I went back inside and saw y/n standing by the kitchen. "Who was it?" I went to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back then let go. "You okay Jonathan?" I looked at her and nodded my head no. "There's three guys out there. One of them said their names were Ryder." Her eyes widen when I mentioned the name Ryder. She pulled away from the hug and went to go look out the window. She then opened the door and started yelling. "What do you want Ryder?!" I got worried about what he was capable of doing so I went over by the door to stand by her. "I just came to see me girlfriend. Can't a boy come visit his sweet, innocent, gullible girlfriend?" I heard his friends laugh. I felt anger rise but I tried to calm myself. I glanced at her to only see her getting scared. I had to do something so I spoke up. "Hey uh look man, she's trying to have a good time. So, go away." His friends stopped laughing and looked at Ryder. Ryder looked back at his friends and started speaking. "Ace, Jax, get y/n. Oh and Jax, try not to fuck her just yet, we want her for all of us alright?" My eyes widen so I pushed y/n back inside and called Tyler and Lui. Kyle and y/n were by the window. I looked at the guys walking towards us, then the one named Jax spoke up. "Move it guys, we need her." Tyler snorted and mumbled something underneath his breath. "What was that?" The other one named Ace said. Tyler looked up and faced him. "I said, kiss my ass!" And with that, Tyler and Ace got in a fight. I can hear Kyle yelling from inside. I saw y/n and noticed she was calling her dad. I told Lui to get Jax and I was going to get Ryder, but when I looked for him, he was gone. I looked back inside and saw y/n getting beat up by Ryder. She gave Kyle the phone and Kyle went to the backyard. I ran to the backyard and heard Kyle crying. "Mr. L/n, I need your help. Y/n's in trouble, her ex boyfriend Ryder is here!" She was on the phone so I had to be fast about helping y/n. Once I got to the living room, she was gone. I opened the front door and saw a car leaving. I saw y/n banging on the window calling for help. She was bleeding everywhere. I got so mad that I grabbed her keys and went to go chase after them. Tyler and Lui tied Jax and Ace up and waited for the cops to arrive. I hopped in y/ns car and made my way to follow them. I was mad and worried. I didn't want Ryder doing anything to my queen.

These are what the guys look like:

Ryder:

Ace:

Jax:

Jax: