2

Taehyung screamed his way down, and didn't stop even once he landed in Jungkook's arms. The smaller held his older brother in his arms as he was quick to run and catch him.

"Maybe climbing that way wasn't that smart." Hobi chuckled at the younger. Jungkook let him down and patted his head with a high pitched giggle.

"I know a safer way." Namjoon reached for the handle of the bottom shelf and just continued to pull until it was fully out. He slowly climbed onto it with the help of Hobi before running over all of your spare kitchen accessories to grab the next drawer and pull it out enough for him to climb over that one as well. One drawer by another, he made a makeshift staircase for all seven of the five inch tiny chubby people.

Jimin was the first to reach the top since everyone took their turn to help the four inch member up. He, however, didn't move or look over anything on the counter until everyone else was on the surface as well.

"Whoa!" Jungkook exclaimed, pointing at the ground with a big smile. Taehyung wobbled over and gasped as well.

"If we fell from here, we'd die!" Taehyung shouted as well.

"Okay you two, away from the edge." Jin walked over and pulled them to join the others.

"W-why do we have to b-be up this high?" Hobi peeked over Yoongi's shoulders over the edge of the counter, in which whom he was clinging on to. Yoongi just sighed and let him be Hobi.

"Because the sink is up here, we can wash off up here!" Taehyung smiled and pointed to where the sink was. On the other side of your counter space. They'd need to venture over your messy countertop, covered in your sorry attempt to clean up some spilled syrup from an incident of your cat knocking over the open bottle while you were away. She wasn't there currently though, you asked your friend to watch her so you could finally finish your resume without any interruptions.

Then they'd need to tretch over the flat electric stove top that you just happened to accidentally forget was on that night. It wasn't hot enough to start a fire but it was still hot.

Then was your maze of sauce despensers, spice racks, and opened tea boxes that you just left laying about. You had more important things to do rather than clean and organize, it was in the back of your head how filthy your kitchen was.

And lastly came the sink. You have done dishes in weeks and so the stack in your sink was pretty embarrassing. And to the little 5 inch members, it was to the ceiling. But somehow they had to find a way around it to get to the open sink on the other side.

But who was gonna go first?