Male Reader x Pyrrha ~ Magnetic Attraction Finale

Now for the finale of necrophilia. Dont worry, this will be the last time I'm gonna kink shame my readers. With necrophilia at least. Muahahaha. Although honestly, it felt really good to write something that isn't a one shot. Anyway

Battle of Beacon

"Take this mangy mutt." I said as I slashed at an upcoming Alpha beowolf, bisecting the rather pesky grimm. "How the hell did this even happen?!" Ethan asked as he finished off an ursa with a crack of his whip. "The fuck should I know. First Yang attacks a student from Haven then Atlas has robots pretending to be ginger teenagers. I just have all the answers Ethan!" Ranel answered angrily. Calm down both of you. We'll figure this out. But we need to find Pyrrha and the others. I said. At this notion, Ryouta made an unpleasant noise.

After we had reached where RWBY and JNPR were, it looked quite grimm(and no this was not a pun). Ruby and Weiss were outnumbered as Ren and Nora were trying to protect Blake and Yang, the latter of which had here freaking arm gone. "Hey, where's Jaune and Pyrrha?" I asked. "We don't know! Ozpin called for them!" Ruby yelled amidst all the chaos as she shot a griphon down.

"Y/n." Ryouta pulled me aside. "What?" I asked. "Listen, don't interrupt me, ok. If you wanna save Pyrrha, I suggest that you look for Crimson and kill her if you must." Ryouta said urgently. "How do you-" "You're not the only one with visions." Ryouta said mischievously." We a flash of crimson from beneath Beacon tower, and the ground beneath us momentarily shook. "I think you know what you need to do." Ryouta said before clapping me in the back. I looked up at the tower before I used my threads to sling myslef upwards.

As I reached higher and higher towards the top of the tower, Griphons and Nevermores were trying to slam into me. I dodged and slashed at them before using my threads as grappling hooks to reach higher. I was unaware of a Nevermore about to crash into me but I heard the sound of a grenade launcher colliding square into the giant bird. I looked down towards my saviour, and saw an outline of Nora. I smiled before putting on a serious face and continued my ascent. As I was about to reach the top of the building, a giant dragon slammed into the tower, sending it crashing down.

I nearly fell but I grabbed on to the broken tower stump and jumped. I had reached the ruins of the tower and saw Cinder towering over an injured and kneeling Pyrrha. I hid behind one of the boulders and stealthily controlled my thread around Cinder's heels. "Do you believe in destiny?" I heard Pyrrha ask Cinder. Cinder remained silent  for a moment. "Yes." She replied solemnly before matieralizing a bow in mid air. That was my cue. I flicked my wrists, causing the wires to snare and tangle into Cinder's heel, making her trip and fall.

I rushed towards the scene and without wasting anytime, slidekicked Cinder away. "Y/n" Pyrrha said, looking relieved. "Hey, I'm here Pyrrha." I said before I got shot in the head by an arrow, making me fall to the floor. It sure did leave quite the hit. "So if it isn't Y/n." Cinder taunted. "Yeah. Thanks for stating the obvious. Now you die!" I yelled before slashing violently at the air, slashing my threads at Cinder, which cut through her skin and clothes. She then slammed her foot into the ground, causing a heatwave to push me into onw of the rocks, stunning me for a moment. Once I got up, I saw Cinder, holding Pyrrha by the hair, a knife to her neck. Cinder looked bloodied, her skin had some cuts to them and her dress was torn in many places. She looked worse for wear, having battled Ozpin, Pyrrha and myself consecutively.

"Do as I say if you don't want her to die" Cinder threatend, pushing her knife a little bit deeper into Pyrrha's neck, making blood trickle down. I got angry at this but I didn't show it. "Remove your weapon, now." Cinder commanded. I unbuckled my spool from my belt, but using sleight of hand, I hid a few threads in my pocket. "Throw it." Cinder said. I complied and chucked my spool into the city below. " Cinder unhanded Pyrrha and push her towards me, making her yelp in pain as I saw blood at Pyrrha's heel.