Little secrets for little Paddy

Evie's POV

Paddy stared at me, as I tried to find what to say to him in my head. Tom was talking downstairs, expecting me to fix everything and I just stared back at Paddy who expected me to start talking.

"I am so confused." The new teen spoke first and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I can tell."

Awkward silence graced over us again, and this was so unusual. I could tell Paddy everything and anything. But he just looked so confused.

"Friend's don't just kiss each other." He piped up, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You never really know, you should try it." I sheepishly teased and the youngin rolled his eyes.

"So are you guys finally dating?" He wanted only the truth and I cracked a smile.

"Yes, but Patrick you cannot tell anyone. You're the only one who knows about Tom and I's little secret, not even Kaya or Haz know." I cautiously told him.

"You're pregnant?!" He gasped, and I hit my head against my hand.

"No, Paddy, I'm not pregnant how did you get "I am pregnant" out of that sentence?" I breathed.

"I dunno-" Tom's heavy footsteps were heard by both of us and he appeared in the loft.

"You're what?!" He exclaimed and I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked him, questioning how he heard it.

"You said you were pregnant!" He yelled quietly.

"Correction, Paddy said that because he misunderstood our little secret for a baby." I spoke, with irritation laced in my voice.

"Wait so we're not having a baby?" Tom pouted.

"Do you want a baby?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"Are you guys getting married?" Paddy asked, in the midst of our questioning.

"No Paddy." I answered facing Tom again.

"Wait so are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend or not?" Paddy asked again.

"Yes." Tom informed his little brother, this answer made paddy give him attitude.

"That makes no sense! Are you guys together?" He asked again.

"Yes Paddy." I replied.

"Does mom and dad know?"

"No Paddy! Only you bud." I boredly spoke again.

"Oh, but why?"

"Cause I love her." Tom sang wrapping his arms around my waist making Paddy cringe.

"Tom off." I whined, and Paddy giggled.

"But you guys are acting like how you guys always do. But ohh, that makes sense. Never mind." He responded to us, he honestly did not care.

"Okay, so can we make cookies now?" He asked, like nothing just happened.

"I mean yeah I guess." Tom said as more of a question. I gave him a weird look and started moving back downstairs with the teen.

"Are you dating anyone Paddy?" I asked the redhead as we made our way down the stairs and Tom was following after me.

"No." He sighed, and I pouted my lip at him.

"Any girls?" I asked.

"I like this one, but she doesn't like me back, my friend asked her." He explained to me, I paused him once we approached the kitchen.