XXVII

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Are you going to keep that face for long, babe?"

I scrunched my face in disgust at the pet name, and how it sounded rolling off her tongue.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the shot that sat on the bar, gulping its contents. The tequila shot went down my throat with a burning sensation, a sensation that over time became an addiction.

"Baby," her hand brushed my face as she moved her body closer to mine. She then moved her hand up to my hair and started playing with the curls that rested above my head. I looked in the other direction and huffed, she has been clingy as hell tonight. I mean, she has always been clingy and I would always bear with it, but, today I just couldn't deal with her.

Ever since I came to this club, she would almost always be here, and once we hooked up, I think she formed in her head the fantasy that we were together. I didn't even know how to pronounce her name right, it had like twenty-eight letters.

It was a Sunday, so the club was filled with enough people. They crowded the dance floor, bodies moving in sync with the music that played. I raised my hand to my hair and swatted her hand off it.

It wasn't unusual to find me here on any day of the week, I came here when I felt bored which sums up half of my life, what was unusual was that none of the girls that stood anywhere or danced anywhere fascinated me or caught my eyes. The only person that clouded my mind like the heavy smoke that clouded this place was far away from here.

A pair of lips brushing my neck snapped me out of my trance. I huffed one more time and pushed her away from me.

"God, what's wrong with you today?" she asked, her face a mask full of annoyance. I shook my head and got up, the sight of just her face getting on my nerves.

"Where are you going?" I heard her say but I ignored her and made my way to the bathroom.

I had to push my way through bodies upon bodies of people making out to get to the door as I finally walked inside. The bathroom was empty except for another person who looked so drunk he couldn't open the tap.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, crouching down to the sink and splashing my face with some water.

"She is just another girl, what's wrong with you Styles?" I whispered to myself, "you are not Superman who is going to save them from danger." but the feeling that something could go wrong with them still didn't go away.

"She is the one who pushed you away, you already did enough," I murmured and reached out for a tissue paper to dry my face then went out. I pushed my hair back and decided I should just take my things and leave, I wasn't that drunk so I was going to be able to drive just fine.

I inhaled deeply and prepared myself for another few seconds with that zipporqurah blah girl.

She was looking in the other direction, so I took that as my chance to take my stuff and leave. I grabbed my wallet and my car keys then furrowed my eyebrows when I couldn't find my phone.

"Hellooo? Who the hell are you? Am his girlfriend," I heard her say as I patted my pockets to check if I had it already on me, and that was when she turned around to look at me and I noticed my phone pressed to her ear as she talked to someone.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?! Give me my phone, have you lost your mind?!" I shouted over the music and snatched the phone from her.

"Did you get some girl pregnant or what?"

"Hello?" I said, pressing the phone to my ear before I could check the ID caller. The music was so loud, so I had to press my hand on my other ear.