Mornings.

"Rise and shine sunshine," Vihaan sang

I was still pressed against his side. I gave him a smile. My lower half hurt like hell. Last night made me sore, I am a sore loser. Pun intended.

"Good morning hubby."

"Are you alright, babe? Does it hurt a lot?"

"A little."

"You will be alright," he said pulling me closer.

We were body sitting on the bed in each others arms, our fingers intertwined.

"The sex was amazing."

"That was making love babe, sex is totally different."

"Oh, I see."

"Yes, you see."

"By the way, you never told me what you had realized."

"Um..I..um."

"Mrs. Malhotra, I don't understand this language and I am not Sherlock to decipher this."

"Mr. Malhotra, even if you try you cannot be Sherlock Holmes because that man is a high functioning sociopath but I freaking love him."

"Well, your words pierced my heart," he wiped a fake tear and I laughed.

"I may love that high functioning sociopath but I love someone more than him," I said slowly but it was loud enough for him to hear.

Vihaan cleared his throat, "Neel?"

"I am not talking about that love, you idiot. You are the dumbest person I know. You have a void space in the name of brain. Ifuckingloveyouvihaanmalhotraandicandonothingaboutit," I said the last sentence in one breathe making Vihaan stare at me like I had grown a second head.