Chapter 14

Derek stood up and growled at the vampire. The vampire just snickered.
"You ready  die?" the vampired asked with a huge grin on his face.
Derek smirked. "I will like to see to see you try the kill me."
The vampire smirked and then he was gone.
I looked all around but I didn't see him anywhere.
I heard a loud thud. I looked over to Derek and saw him and the vampire going at it. Derek had shifted into his wolf and the vampire fangs were out and his eyes blood red. Creepy.
I sat back scared as hell not knowing what to do.
I heard a howl of pain come from Derek. I looked up and saw Derek had blood coming from his side making me growl in anger. Derek gave me a look that said  'sit down'. so I just sat there with my arms crossed throwing daggers at the vampire ready to kill him.
Derek got back up to his feet and charged at him. The vampire flashed out of the way. I think Derek knew because he changed directions and he was now biting into the vampire in his leg tugging at it trying to tear it part. I snickered. I was so evil. "Kill that b* tch" I whispered.

He must have heard me because the side of his mouth went up like a smirk.
Derek snatched at his leg making a big hunk of meat come with him leaving a huge hole in his leg.  The vampire yelled in pain and my mouth was hanging to the ground. I don't know why but I thought that was awesome. I'm so evil.

Derek took this time to jump up and grabbed his neck and pin him to the ground. Chocking him.
He was struggling trying to get away. Making me smirk.
Kill him.
He body was going limp and he had stopped struggling.
He laid on the ground Derek on top of him still holding his neck.
"OK,Derek I think he's dead!" I called out.
He slowly let go of his neck and shifted back into is naked human form.
I looked up at his face trying hard not to look at his body but a little sneak peek would not hurt. I looked down at his abs and only saw blood coming from his side. I gasped and ran over to him.
"Derek,your hurt" I said looking up at him.
He smiled down at me "I'm OK" He said
"No your not. Look at you"
He sighed "Allie it's going to heal."
My eyes started to water and I hit his chest "Your a bastard you know that? It could have been worst"
He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist."I'm OK" He said.
I looked up at him and he put his lips onto mine surprising me for a second but I caught on. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck making him groan. He pulled back and smiled at me.
"I love you Allie"
I blushed and smiled "I love you too"
He peeked my forehead and wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking out of the woods.
I looked behind us and saw all the guys with smiles on there faces. I blushed and turned my head back to him.
"OK, now that you love me, let's talk about kids"
I looked at him shocked and he just smiled.
What a bastard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK I think I'm going to end it here but I don't know.