PAHINA PARA SA KADALDALAN NG AUTHOR.

The first novel of the Law Series.

If you want to share your thoughts/reactions/feedback about the update or the story itself, you may do so by tweeting it with the tagline "DEFEND ME ATTORNEY". Include n'yo lang siya sa tweet and hundred per cent sure na mababasa ko siya.

LAW SERIES (chronological order)
1. Defend Me, Attorney
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

BEFORE READING THIS STORY PLEASE BE ADVISED:

In court trials, I used the jury system instead of the usual bench trial that we have.

The Philippines has no jury system yet but in this series, I used the jury system for my readers to have a grasp of what would the justice system be, at some point, if we have juries instead of judges alone.

The reason will boil down to Philippine Jury Campaign International's call for the Philippines to adapt the Jury system. I created a world where it exists so they would know how it works and how it differs from what we currently have.

The entire series revolve around my political and law campaigns. So you see, though I used a bit touch of reality, this series is STILL a reflection of how I perceive the world and how would some changes affect us.

Moreover, there are some scenes that the characters went bubbly *or chaotic* inside a courtroom. That doesn't intend to show disrespect but just a solidification of the changes of the characters as the storyline progresses.

With the aforementioned scenarios, if you're looking for a law fiction story with a hundred percent reality or closest to what we currently have, I guess, this story is NOT for you to read.

However, if you'd like to read still, please be reminded that I already warned you.

Stay safe! ♡

READ THIS BEFORE "CONVICT ME, ATTORNEY."

DATE POSTED: July 11, 2020

Lightly edited lang po ito so please excuse typographical and grammatical errors that you may encounter.

Book cover by Heinz Gonzales ♡