Home.

"Rishita, Vihaan! You'll are back," My mother in law said hugging me and then Vihaan

"Rishita, Vihaan! You'll are back," My mother in law said hugging me and then Vihaan. We entered the house and met Vihaan's father.

"You'll are back. How much I missed your hand made food Rishita. Your mother has literally forgotten how to cook ever since you took over the kitchen," he said.

"That means everyone misses Rishita and not me? I'm your only son remember?" Vihaan said faking hurt.

I laugh at the statements as mom glares at dad and Vihaan.

"Jealous, are we?" I say smirking at Vihaan.

He rolls his eyes and we look at my in laws who have currently started fighting because of the comment dad made. They looked soo cute together, I mean you could literally see love in their eyes even though they were fighting. I hope Vihaan and me are the same when we are this old.

We kept our luggage in the rooms and freshened up. I went in the kitchen and saw Vihaan's mother cooking.

"Hey Mom. What are you cooking?  Let me help you," I said standing beside her. 

The smell of butter chicken hit my nostrils making my stomach make an embarrassing growl. Vihaan's mother laughed at me and said, "go take rest for a while, you must be tired. I'm going to make lunch today."

"But.."

"No buts. Go rest."

"Yess mom."

"Rishita listen," she suddenly said as I turned around.

"Yess?"

"You do know right Vihaan's birthday is in a couple of days?"

My eyes widened in shock as I absorbed the information thrown at my face. Vihaan's birthday? Why the fuck didn't he tell me? And I'm an idiot that I didn't ask him.

I covered up my shocked expression with a smile and said, "Yess, of course."

"Have you planned anything?"

"Umm.. I guess," I thought of something really quick and something struck my mind. "I was thinking of arranging a party, a small get together with friends and family. What do you think?"