A time for tears

So I wanted to write this under the 19th chapter, that was the plan. Well, it didn't go too well, the whole week I wasn't in the mood to write anything. And when I tried forcing I messed up the chapter and instead of a valiant Seyran I ended having a depressed as me person. Nope, not gonna upload that. It's already deleted anyway.

Uni gave me a kick. Quite hard. So there were these exams supposed to be in late May to early June, know what? They suddenly decided to bring forward the date. Said exams are now to be done in late April. This month you know?! That's way to give someone pressure! So yeah, I don't feel at ease to continue with my hobby, for now, gotta read a little more. I mean hey, it's for securing a job in years to come, after all, I can't mess with it!

Sorry about this, really. I'll come back when I'll feel a little more at ease with the knowledge I'm supposed to have or in the worst case after the exams.

You're not gonna hear much of me from now on then. Sorry. When I'll be coming back, each weekly chapter will be a little longer than my current standard though.

So, until then goodbye and stay healthy!!!!

P.S: Actually if you have any question, fire away, I'm even willing to spoiler you if you so wish.

***

On a side notes, for those interested, the side story I'll be uploading afterward will either be "how to keep her man" or "the stepmother's daughter". I'll choose when coming back. Thanks for those who gave their opinion. The other stories' previews will be taken down since they won't be updated anytime soon anyway. Since I'm in no mood to write I figure I can just edit some available chapters of these two and upload so you can have something to look forward to when I won't be on a hiatus mode anymore.

I deeply thank all my readers. Thanks for all the votes and comments. Be well.