8.

I turned back to my food and rolled my eyes. The only reason I didn't say anything else is because Four and Peter gave me a death glare.

" What?!" I said frustrated raising my hand a bit.

" What was that about 'laying low'?" Peter scolded me and gave me a frown.

" Don't blame me, he is the one who provoked me!"

" Bu-" I cut Four midsentance before telling him" look, save the lecture for another time I just want to eat"

I scanned the table in front of me. Bread.burger.hot dog.pizza.

We didn't have this kind of food all except bread back in abnegation, but I found a way to sneak some from my candor friends while we were in school.

I raised me fork and snatched to slice of burger and put them in my plate.

I ate them like I did for the past 3 years.

" Well that wasn't the reaction I figured you would have" Peter said narrowing his eyes.

" Well I have been eating it for the past 3 years, got some friends that sneaked me some"  i said while munching on my food.

Four head snapped at me" you ate  burger without me?"

Oops. He wasn't supposed to know that.

" Well...When you say it this wayyy... Mmm no?..No..FINE yes I did... Sorry" I said cheaply, I didn't even remember why I didn't tell him before. He just rolled his eyes and turned back to his food.

I finished my food and I was very tired, I mean who wouldn't? We jumped on a moving train then from a 30 feet building.so I decided to go to sleep.

" I'm going to bed, don't call me if you need me" I stood up and graped my tray.

" Wait, I'll come with you, I feel like I could sleep for an eternity" Peter sighted dramatically.

" You and me mate" I smiled at him before making my way across the table to leave my tray.

" Night four" I waved my left hand at him.

" Night.. burger eater"

" I said I'm sorry!" I raised my hands in defense.

" Sure you are" he narrowed his eyes at me and turned back to his meal.

Me and Peter finally reached the accommodation.

" Ahh, I just wanna hibernate for a couple of years" I climbed up my bed and hugged the pillow.

" You're gonna tell me?" He did the same and we both fell asleep.

If you asked me about my first day, I'd say it's pretty cool if you subtract Eric from the equation.

----------------------------------------

Sorryyy, kind of short chapter, but next one is a bulk.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE UR OPINION IN THE COMMENT!!

Jasmine.