Chapter 33

Dedicated to Joms

Chapter 33

"I've been living with the stars from the galaxy. But my brightest star isn't in the outer space, baby."

He held both of my hands and he gently kissed it in front of my eyes.

"My beloved star is in front of me, twinkling with her mind--" he released my hands and cupped my face, kissing my forehead. "Flashing her great beauty.."

I smiled looking at his blue eyes.

Is he talking about the stars? Why can't he look in the mirror? It was his eyes.

It was not me.

Marahan akong umiling sa kanya. I tiptoed and I cupped his face.

Lalong lumawak ang ngiti sa aking mga labi nang makita ang saglit na pagkagulat sa kanyang bughaw na mga mata.

I kissed both of his eyes, ang pinakapaborito kong gawin sa kanya.

"No, Pedro..you possessed it. Your sapphire orbs that shine beyond the millions of stars.."

His mouth left half opened while looking at me, until his hands went around my waist and he settled his forehead on my shoulder.

"Oh god..baby, I'm so in love with you."

Hindi ako sumagot sa halip ay ngumiti na lamang ako sa dagat ng mga taong abala rin sa kanilang pagsasayaw.

Hindi kami natuloy sa pag-swimming at nanalo si Pedro sa pagpigil niya sa akin. Instead he asked me for a dance, ganito rin ang pinsan ko at ang fiancé niya.

There is an event tonight, were all the guests are invited. Nagkaroon ng sayawan at binigyan kami ng pagkakataon ni Pedro na magsayaw.

We've been together on air, together with battles and wars, and now on a serene dance floor.

Hindi ko akalaing magtatagpuan ko ang sarili ko sa ganitong sitwasyon simula nang mag-isa ako sa mundong ito. Hindi ko naisip na muling gagaan at sasaya ang puso ko katulad ng mga oras na ito.

The music was soft and the lights were so dim. The place was so intimate yet so relaxing.

"If we could just leave the UASA together, if I could just tear your wings apart Behati..kung pwede lang na ipagdamot ka sa mundong ito. I want to have you alone, I want to admire you alone, I want you to be my Behati Azalea alone." I heard his whispers.

I slightly moved my head to look at him, pero nanatiling nasa balikat ko ang noo niya.

"Pedro, what are you talking about?"

"How will I try to be selfish if this world needs my woman so bad?" ramdam ko ang lalong paghigpit ng yakap niya sa akin.

"I want to hug you so tight..so tight, baby. Dahil habang patuloy akong nahuhulog, nagsisimula nang mabuhay ang mga takot ko. I am not afraid of any male species against you...it is the world baby..the world is my greatest competitor."

"Pedro.."

"I've seen your dedication, I heard your words and your strong will power.. turned into my madness. Natatakot akong kalabanin ang una mong minahal." I'm hearing his insecurities. Hindi ko akalaing maririnig ko ito mula sa kanya.

"I fell for you Behati, not because you're pretty. I fell for your words, I fell for your mind, I fell for your ability, I fell for your braveness. You earned my respect before my heart baby.. and that is the most tragic landing I ever had. Too tragic that I can't even stand up..dahil lalo lang lumulubog..lalo lang bumubulusok."