Chapter 10- "hoes mad"

It was around noon when I woke up. I opened my eyes and hissed as the sun lightened up my room. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust. I rolled over to get out of bed when I fell off and on my stomach. " ah shit!" I groaned in pain. I picked myself up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth, and then Grayson Entered.

"Good Morning Misa." He greeted in a innocent and kind tone. I glared at him noticing he was looking down at my body. Shit I forgot. I wasn't wearing any underwear because they were tossed under my bed after what happened last night.

I blushed and acted natural. "Good Morning to you too Grayson" I said enthusiastically. After a A minute I walked out quickly and shut the door. I changed my clothes, something raggedy and bum like. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and walked down stairs. My mom had left for work early this morning as I could tell by the mess in her room. I decided to go to the kitchen and whip up something to eat.

Welp looks like Mom forgot to go shopping. I groaned as I noticed there was nothing to make.

I Grabbed my keys and wallet and decided to go get some lunch. That's when Gray walked down stairs.

"Hey there's no food, want to go get some lunch or something?" I asked tiredly. He nodded and grabbed his sweatshirt. We were both dressed pretty lazily but we honestly didn't care.

Graysons POV
It was around noon when Misa woke up and I woke up late too. I walked into the bathroom spotting a bare bottom Misa and smirked. What happened last night, was crazy, but I enjoyed it. " Good morning Misa." I greeted her in a nice tone. She tried to act natural when she realized she was bottomless and greeted me back. She quickly walked out and into her room.

I walked downstairs when i saw misa in a bum outfit. Sweats, no makeup, and her hair up. God she was gorgeous. "Hey there's no food, want to go get some lunch or something?" She asked and I nodded.

Misas POV
"Alright what do you want?" I asked Gray and he took a minute to think.

" hmmm... Starbucks?" He asked and i nodded. I really needed some caffeine. We walked inside and ordered.

As we were waiting in line i saw the girl Sarah that i fought twice last week. She was eyeballing me up and down and then at Grayson. She started staring at Gray up and down and it pissed me off. I know I shouldn't get upset but like come on. Me and Gray dont have any sort of relationship really I guess you could say but still. She walked up to us and Greeted Grayson.

S: " Hey I'm Sarah." She said in a fake sweet tone.

Graysons POV
we arrived at Starbucks and ordered. As we were waiting in line I spotted Misa in the corner of my eye looking at some girl. I low-key saw who she was glaring at and saw a familiar face. It was that one girl she beat... I think her name was Sarah? I saw Misa once again and I sensed she was pissed. Then the girl walked up to us, well to me.

S: " Hey I'm Sarah." She said sweetly.

I could tell from the start it was fake. She was doing it to piss off Misa. Which I didnt know why because me and her dont have any type of relationship, I guess.

Me: I looked at her for a moment then lifted up my brows as a silent hi.

S: " your Grayson right?" She asked as she stepped toward me.

Me: I nodded my head

S: " I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out?" She tried to say in a seductive tone which was quiet convincing but not to me.

Me: I looked at misa.

S: " I'll be happy to show you around." She said and Misa cut in.

M: " yea 'show people around' your bedroom." She said with a straight face and walked passed her to get our drinks.

I could tell Sarah was pissed.

S: " oh Misa I didnt see you there how have you been?" She asked so fakely.

M: " yes you did." She said with a blank face as she sipped her drink.

S: " sorry I guess I see through thots." She said with a smile.

Misa tensed up but kept a straight face.

S: " well I'm sorry I have to go I'm late for an appointment."

M: " oh you dont want to keep one of your new STD's waiting. You should HOP right to it." She said blankly.

I laughed then stopped myself when I saw Sarah get frustrated.

S: "Nice to see you Grayson" She said and glared at Misa. She leaned to touched my arm and I scooted away.

M: " the door..." Misa said pointing when she saw Sarah touch me. Sarah gritted her teeth then walked away.

Misas POV
After the encounter with Sarah I looked at Grayson. " what?" He said. "You didnt even talk to her." I said. "And..." He said. " why?" I asked. " why not?" He replied. " good point." I said and started the car.

G:" I didn't talk to her because 1,I knew you were pissed and 2, she was doing it on Purpose." He said after a while.

I turned to look at him then back on the road.

me: " I wasn't pissed." I lied.

G: " Misa... I could tell you were." He replied.

Me: " how?" I asked.

G: " when your mad, your face gets reddish and you have the most... uh what is the right word.. Bitchiest face ever." He said trying explain.

I turned to him and laughed. He was right. But I always have a bitch face so people can never tell. Surprises me that he can pick out the difference.
__________________________________