Chapter 12: Worldwide Handsome

A/N:

Warning! This chapter will contain sexual content! I'll mellow it out so it's nothing too bad but it will still be a semi smut chapter! If you don't want to read it skip to the next chapter. Thank you! ❤

...

When you wake up you realize you are in your room. Tae must have brought you home. 

'It's night? I missed his special place...' You think to yourslef

When you turn over you realize someone is laying next to you. You take a moment to examine the room and notice....it's not yours.

"y/n stop moving. You make it hard to cuddle with you." Said a tired voice

You turn to see...JIN!!

You look at him with wide-eyes and notice he's naked. You're naked. 

'What the hell is going on with this place and him!?!?' 

You try to pry yourself free but he pulls you closer to him. Your bodies are up against one another as he breathes a little on your neck. You feel a sexual sensation go through your body and his eyes open.

"y/n I'm hungry...." He said staring deeply into your eyes

You see his fangs starting to stick out and he leans in closer. His lips gently kiss your neck, sending chills down your spin from the sudden pleasure. He then stops kissing your neck and kisses your lips. As he kisses you, he grabs your left breast, toying with it. You start to feel yourself become wet and he stops toying with your breast to toy with you.

"Already wet I see? Your blood should taste especially good right now..."

He then bites you as he puts his hard member inside you. You moan upon entry and he starts to up inside you slowly. He stops sucking your blood and licks his lips that were stained with the color red.

"I know I've already tasted you but....I wanna play with you some more. After all, you ARE our toy." He said smiling 

He then takes out his member and lays on the bed. You then gets on top of him and put his member in you, making a clapping sound as . You then bounce up and down on him, making your breasts bounce as you do so.

He moans and you feel like you are about to reach your climax. You yell out his name as you let go all over his member and lay on the bed next to him.