Chapter 21

*Your pov*
I was in a car with Ryder. I couldn't believe he found where I lived. I started tearing up and banged on the windows. "Y/n shut the fuck up!" I looked at the front to see Ryder focusing on the road. "Why are you here Ryder? What do you want from me?" I wanted to know why he was at my house. He chuckled and stopped the car. "I'm here to get back at what you did y/n. You told your dad what happened and now, he's not going to know what's gonna happen to you when we get to the location that was required for me to go to. So if I were you, I'd keep quiet or else you get hurt even more." I sat in the car quietly crying. When he was about to start driving again, we heard a honk. I looked back and saw Jonathan in my car heading towards us. I quickly grabbed something from the back of the car and hit Ryder with it. I then got out of the car and started running a different direction. Jonathan stopped the car and got out. He went over to Ryders car and took him out. They started fighting until I heard Jonathan scream in pain. I walked over and saw that he had a big cut across his stomach. I looked at Ryder and he was making his way towards me. I tried running away but I tripped and fell. He came up to me and started beating me up some more. He cut me a couple of times while beating me up. After all that, I could see were blue and red lights coming our way and some paramedics helped Jonathan. I heard my name being called, but I couldn't tell who it was because everything went blurry and then pitch black.

*Jonathans pov*
I tried my best to get up but the cut that I had across my stomach made me weak and struggle in pain. I saw red and blue lights coming our way and noticed that it was y/ns dad. I looked over to where y/n was and saw her pass out. I felt my heart break as I watched her getting beat up. I then felt a pair of hands grab me and helped me up to be laid down on a little bed. I looked up and saw paramedics helping my cut. They cleaned it and stitched it together. Then they wrapped it and I felt a little better. I got up gently and walked over to the paramedics that helped y/n. When I saw her, I started crying. I heard Tyler coming my way. He saw y/n in the ambulance and saw me crying. "Dude come one let's go to the hospital." I nodded and went to y/ns car. Before I could get in, her dad called over to me. "Jonathan, come here. I need to ask you some questions." I sighed as I walked over to him. "Jon, what happened? Why didn't you protect y/n?!" He was yelling at me and all I did was cry. "Look Mr. L/n, I tried my best but Ryder cut me and made me weak. I'm sorry for everything." He sighed and just patted my shoulder. "Let's go to the hospital, I'll give you a ride." I nodded and went to give Tyler y/ns keys. "I'm going with y/ns dad, I'll meet you guys there." Tyler nodded and got in the drivers seat. He started the car and drove off. I went back to where y/ns dad was and got in his police car. This was the first time I've been in a cop car before. He started his car and drove us to the hospital. It was not a good Saturday at all. I made y/n cry at the dance, she gave back my gift, Evan tried kissing her, she left with Lui, and she got beat up by her stupid ex boyfriend again. I feel like this was all my fault. She was right, I was her fuck up, and she was my bitch that pushed me away, but I know we're going to fix this problem, we always do. On the way to the hospital, Mr. L/n turned the radio on. It was a song from gta 5. I recognised it because I listen to the radio mirror park station when I play. We just sat there in silence until we made it to the hospital. I quickly got out and went to the front desk. "I'm here to see y/n. Where's her room?" The desk lady told me where her room was so I made my way to the room. When I got there, I already saw Kyle crying in Tylers chest. I slowly opened the door and saw everyone looking at me. I saw y/n on the bed with tubes in her nose and a needle in her arm. I walked over to her and held her hand gently. It was cold. Her breathing monitor was beeping slowly. She looked pale and was covered in bruises. I kissed her forehead and placed mine on hers. I felt tears streaming down my face and onto her cheeks. My tears must've woken her up because I heard her mumble something underneath her breath. I looked up and saw that she was trying to open her eyes. I smiled and moved away so everybody could see. Kyle spoke up. "Y-y/n?" Her voice cracked while she tried speaking to y/n. I went over by her and kissed her lips. I swear she felt so cold. When I kissed her lips, she opened her eyes slowly. "K-kyle? Tyler? Lui?" They all went up to her and greeted her. They hugged her and moved over so I can be part of it. She looked at me and started crying. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. "I'm so sorry y/n, I love you so much." I kissed her gently and passionately. We broke the kiss and I looked her deep in the eyes. I was happy that I had her in my life. I'm happy that she's okay and after all this, we can get things back to normal.