Taehyung (Pt. 1)

You were getting ready to watch a movie with one of your closest friends. He always watches over you whenever he comes over to visit. The rest of the guys wanted to go out and eat but you weren't in the mood. For a while now, you've been wanting to confess to Taehyung but you always chicken out.

"Want to watch a scary movie or a romantic movie?", Taehyung asked as he looked through the movies.

You had a bowl of popcorn on your hand as you walked towards your bed. You placed the popcorn on the side as you sat cross cross.

"Umm...close your eyes and choose", you said.

He closed his eyes, tongue slightly sticking out as he mixed them around. When he chose one, he opened his eyes and showed you the movie, saying it was a romantic one. After putting it in, he sat down right next to you.

During the movie, you started thinking. Their vacation is almost over. You sighed and tried not to think about it.

"What's wrong?", Taehyung asked.

"Hm?..nothing..", you mumbled.

"No. Something. Come here", he widened his arms for you to cuddle up next to him.

You nuzzled your head on his shoulder and placed your arm over his chest.

"You're leaving tomorrow", you mumbled.

"Is that why you're upset? We'll be back", he said.

"Yeah but...it took months for you to get a break. We don't know how long it'll take for you to come back. I'm gonna miss you", you said.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But hey we can still talk over the phone", he said.

He kept caressing your back as he comforted you.

"Taehyung..I have something to tell you. And I'm not sure if I wanna tell you because I don't know the response I'm gonna get. But I wanna tell you before you leave. And when I do tell you, I want you to be honest with me. I don't want you to lie to me just because you felt bad", you mumbled.

"I promise", he said.

You couldn't look him in the eyes so you kept staring at his chest.

"I like you. I really like...actually no.. I love you. I was afraid to tell you because I didn't know if you were gonna feel the same way. I didn't want you to find me weird and awkward and-", your tears were already streaming down your face.

Taehyung slightly chuckled and hugged you to calm you down.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny", you cried.

"(Y/n), I love you too. I've been in love you since that day we went to the beach. Stop crying", he smiled and wiped away your tears.

His hand lightly squished your cheeks, causing your lips to pout.

"You're so cute", he giggled.

He smiled and kept his eyes on you. He leaned down to kiss you quickly and checked your reaction. Your cheeks turned red and you tried looking away but you couldn't. He was more serious now, kissing you passionately. He was slowly getting on top you as he deepened the kiss.

~~~

While you were asleep, Taehyung woke up to get a glass of water. He quickly but quietly put on his shorts and headed towards the kitchen.

"Taehyung, we need to talk to you", Namjoon said as he walk towards Taehyung along with Jin, Hoseok and Jimin.

"What?", Taehyung said.

"What were you doing with (y/n) last night?", Jin asked.

"Um..we were watching movies", Taehyung said.

"Right..but we came back early and as we passed by (y/n)'s room, we heard some..sounds", Jimin said, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"Did you sleep with her?", Namjoon asked.

"...okay yeah so what if I did? What's the problem?", Taehyung asked.

"The problem is we're leaving tonight. You know long distance relationships don't work out. We don't want you to be distracted", Hoseok said.

"And we don't want you or (y/n) to be hurting or fighting", Namjoon said.

"So what are you saying? I should break things off?", Taehyung asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Their silent stares have him the answer. He sighed and finished his glass of water.

~~~

Later that day, the guys wanted to have a barbecue so Jin cooked food and brought it to the benches outside. You were having a great time despite the fact they were leaving in a few hours.

"(Y/n), can I talk to you for a sec?", Taehyung asked, sitting in front of you.

"Sure", you answered.

He glanced over at the guys and cleared his throat. They were busy talking but you can feel them looking at you a few times.

"Um..so you know how we're leaving in a few hours? Well..I was thinking that it's best if we stay as friends. You know, it's best for the both of us. We don't have to be worried all the time about one another. So do you think we can just..pretend like nothing happened?", he asked, eyebrow raised as his head was a bit low.

"Um..sure", you nodded.

"Great", he sighed in relief.

He began to eat his food in front of him while talking to the guys. You tried to keep the tears in but as you watched him actually pretend like nothing happened hurt you deeply. Without finishing your food, you stood up and started walking inside.

"(Y/n), where are you going?", Jin asked.

You ran in without answering him. You locked yourself in your bedroom and started to cry.

~~~

"(Y/n), we're leaving", Taehyung knocked on your bedroom door.

You dug your face into the pillow and cried some more. You've been crying for three hours and the guys tried everything to get me to open the door. You can feel your eyes a bit swollen.

"She's not gonna open the door Tae. Just say what you have to say and let's go. We're gonna miss our flight", Namjoon said.

Taehyung was the only one left in the house. He felt horrible to leave you this way.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll call you once I arrive. I love you..", he said softly before sighing and walking towards the car that was waiting for him outside.

You were left alone, feeling terrible as silence filled the room.
_______________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

I swear if I ever get bts concert tickets, I would take one of you...because I don't have friends here🙃