Chapter 22

*Your pov*
As I was laying in the hospital bed, my dad came in. He looked upset and worried. I gave him a weak smile and in return, he gave one back. "Hey y/n, you feeling okay?" "Yeah dad, I'm fine." He came up to me and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad that you are, I have to go back to work." I nodded and smiled. "Oh by the way, Ryder, Ace, and Jax are in jail again, so you don't have to worry about them." "Thanks dad." After that, he left and went back to work. Jonathan came in and sat in the chair that was next to my bed. He held my hand and kissed it. "You know y/n, when you get out of the hospital, we're gonna finish what you started." I raised an eyebrow. "What're you talking about Jonathan?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. He then unzipped his hoodie and revealed a small hickey on his neck. I gasped as I saw it. "Did I do that?" "Yeah, I'm gonna get you back when you're out of the hospital." I giggled and kissed him. I don't know why, but I wanted to feel him. I stopped kissing him and caught my breath. We were breathing heavily and he started kissing my neck. I moaned lightly and started playing with his hair. I felt his warm breath on my neck sending chills down my spine. He started kissing my sweet spot and started sucking on it. I tried to be quiet so I covered my mouth with my hand. He sucked it for about five minutes then stopped because we heard Kyle coming in. "Hey guys, you okay?" I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah Kyle we're just talking. Where's Tyler?" "He's getting ready to go home, I came to say that the doctors said you'll be out by tomorrow afternoon. Also I'm heading out with Tyler. We'll see you tomorrow y/n." I nodded and she came over to hug me. She left the room and I glanced at Jonathan. He turned to me and kissed my forehead. Then he whispered in my ear. "We'll finish tomorrow when you get out." I blushed when he said that. He smiled and kissed me. "Jonathan, you can go home if you want, I'll be fine." He looked upset but then agreed with me. He kissed me again and left. I was in the room by myself. I drifted off to sleep thinking about what Jonathan said.

~•Time skip •~ ~Morning ~

*Your pov*
I woke up to the sound of talking. I looked up and saw a nurse bringing in a tray. "Good morning y/n, I brought you some breakfast. I'll be back with some clothes for you." I smiled and thanked her. She smiled back, nodded, and left the room. I ate my breakfast and turned on the tv. There was nothing on, so I just left it on spongebob. When I was done eating, the nurse came in with some clothes and took my tray. I got up and went to the bathroom that was there. I changed into the outfit and saw the sweater saying 'best friend'. I got out and saw Kyle there. She had the same sweater and smiled. "Looks like you got my gift huh y/n." I giggled and went to hug her. "Yeah. Thanks Kyle, I love it." We broke the hug and watched spongebob together. It felt like we've been friend's since we were little. I was lucky to have Kyle in my life as a best friend. She means the world to me. I hope our friendship doesn't get ruined. We stayed at the hospital for a while until the doctor came in and said I was free to go. I nodded and thanked the doctor as Kyle and I left. When we got outside, I saw Jonathan leaning against my car with a leather jacket and ripped black jeans. I laughed as I got to him. He smiled and leaned in to give me a kiss. "Jonathan why are you dressed like that? That's not you." I giggled as he chuckled. "I thought I'd look cool for you. Is it working?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah it is Jonathan. We should go." He smiled and went to the passengers side and opened the door for me. I smiled and kissed him then got in the car. I looked back and saw Kyle and Tyler get in a different car. Jonathan came in and smiled. I smiled back. "They're not coming with us?" He nodded his head no. "No I told them I wanted to take you out tonight." He winked and grinned. I felt myself blush as to why he wanted to be alone tonight. He started the car and drove off. We drove around Los Angeles and went to the beach. We stayed there until it got dark. He then picked me up bridal style and led us back to the car. We drove back to my house since no one was there. He parked the car and we got out. When we went inside, I made sure to lock the doors and close the windows along with the curtains. I turned around to face Jonathan as he picked me up and took us to my room. He laid me down gently and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck again as I moaned. He started licking and sucking on my neck leaving hickies. He stopped and smiled at me. I smiled back and took my sweater off. He took his shirt off showing his abs and muscles. I bit my lip and tried not to stare at his body. He leaned in and kissed me roughly. He took my shirt off leaving me in my black laced bra. He started kissing my collar bone and cleavage. He left hickies there. He then took off my jeans and his and threw them across my room. He took off his boxers and I took off my bra and panties. He kissed me and laid us back down with him on top. He positioned himself to be leveled with my entrance. "You ready y/n?" I nodded my head as he entered inside me. I gasped at the size of him. He was thrusting his hips slowly making sure I was okay. I positioned myself so he can hit my g spot. After I positioned myself, he started thrusting faster. I arched my back at the feeling of Jonathan hitting my g spot. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued thrusting inside me. I felt myself getting close to my climax but I didn't want it to end. I wanted to feel Jonathan inside me longer. "J-Jonathan, I'm close." He started thrusting even faster making my bed head hit the wall. He leaned over me and placed his arms on each side of my head. We were breathing heavy while he leaned in and kissed me roughly. We both moaned in the kiss as we both reached our climax. I felt a warm feeling in my stomach as we were done reaching our climaxes. He pulled out and laid down next to me. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear. "I love you so much y/n." "I love you too Jonathan." After that we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.