I may like it here...

The rest of the car ride was silent. About 10:30pm Harry parked in front of a big house. He left the car to pull out my suitcases, but I stayed inside. We barely didn't kill each other when we lived together, what about now? Don't get me wrong, I love teasing him, making fun of him and get him pissed off, but he's older now... Oh yeah, and I'm living with five boys - 'dream come true.'

Harry knocked on the window, pulling me out of my thoughts ''You coming?''

''No.''  

He opened the door, gesturing me to come out. I shook my head, then he reached out so he can grab me, but I moved my hand.

''Okay, fine! I'm coming.'' I said and got out of the car. He smiled, smugly. Harry carried my suitcases to the front door and when I reached to open it... IT happend.

Zayn's P.O.V 

I actually feel sorry for her, knowing what she has to go through everyday from now on. The only thing we know about her is that she's 16 and Harry said that she's off limits. Yeah, like I'm gonna date my best friends sister, please! Apparently Louis is bit too exited to meet our new housemate, or at least that's what we thought.

We heard a car parking outside, doors being open and shut abruptly. Louis ran to the door happier than ever, he opened it and...

Ann's P.O.V

''Harrieeeeeeeehhh'' the boy who opened the door, literally screamed in my face and ran to hug my brother. 

''Jeez'' I said stepping inside ''I knew my brother was gay, but at least they could wait until we came in...''

Someone started laughing and I turned around. Oh right, they're five. And I think I forgot to tell you guys something. So in X-factor my brother was put in a group with four other boys - Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis. The one that nearly ran me over is Louis, I suppose. They didn't win the X-factor, but they got signed by Simon Cowell and that's how they got world famous.

''Hey babe, I'm Niall'' the blonde one went for a hug, but I pushed him away. 

''Woow, easy there cowboy. Let me know you first and then we can hug, ok?'' I said ''I'm Ann, by the way.''

 ''Zayn.'' said the one with black hair, dark brown eyes and damn, he's hot..

''Liam.'' said the tall one, I personally like his accent.

Harry and Louis walked in and I looked at my brother.

''What?'' he asked.

''You done with the romance?'' I asked, sarcastically. 

''BROMANCE!!!'' yelled Louis, while wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

''Well, in your case I don't really see the difference.'' 

''She's mean, make her stop, Harry...'' Louis complained and stuck his head into Harry's chest. I laughed.

''Okay, come with me to see your room and then we're gonna order..'' said Liam.

''PIZZA!!'' Niall interrupted him yelling, causing me and Zayn to laugh. 

Liam showed me my room, it was copy of the one I have in home (pic in the multimedia) and yes, I refuse to accept the fact that I'm gonna be living here... for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Just outta curiosity, do you like it? Should I continue writing it? 

- Diana x