Chapter 23

~•Time skip•~ ~Monday ~

*Jonathans pov*
I woke up feeling good. I was happy to go to school today, only to see y/n. What we did over the weekend was crazy. We had a little fight then worked it out, her crazy ex came but is now back in jail with his friends, y/n went to the hospital and we did something that I'd like to keep to myself. I smiled at the thought of seeing y/n. Everyone knows that we're together and I'm basically okay with everybody at school knowing, it showed that guys can't have her and that Amber can't bug me anymore. I went to the bathroom and got ready to take a shower. After I was done, I hopped out and went to my room. I picked out an outfit and wore my new dark blue sweater that I got before I went to pick up y/n. I got her one too so I placed it in my backpack and decided to give it her at school. After I was done getting ready, I went downstairs and watched tv. I heard my dad walking down the stairs and going to the kitchen. He then came to the living room and sat down next to me. I could feel him staring at me so I looked at him. "Morning dad." "Morning Jonathan. Uh is there something you wanna tell me?" I looked at him confused and raised an eyebrow. "No, I don't think so. Why?" He cleared his throat and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Look Jon, I'm your father so I should know whether or not you and y/n are having sex." My eyes widen as he spoke. I looked away from him and thought of what to tell him. "Dad I'm gonna be completely honest with you. Me and y/n are not having sex." He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Okay, so are those bruises on your neck?" 'Shit! I forgot about my hickies!' I couldn't lie to my dad. The last person that lied to him was my mom. She lied to him about how was she leaving him because it was the best for them, but she really left him because she wanted to have a rich husband with no child. My thoughts were pushed away when I felt a light slap in the back of my head. "Jonathan? Did you hear what I said?" "Okay dad, these are hickies. But that doesn't mean I'm having sex with y/n." He looked at me for a moment then shrugged it off. "Okay Jonathan, I believe you. But if she comes to you saying she's pregnant because you guys weren't using protection, then that's just gonna get you in trouble by both me and her father. Understand?" I nodded my head and got up from the couch. He got up after me and we went to the car. I tried to ignore what we talked about so I turned on the radio. It was 'Certain Things' by James Arthur, the same guy that Tyler told me about at the dance. We made it to school so I got out quickly and saw Tyler. I made my way to where he was at and saw that he had a little blue balloon. I raised an eyebrow and approached him. "Hey Ty, what's with the little blue balloon?" He turned around and gave me a small smile. "It's for y/n." "Why? Is she okay?" He looked at me with concern and cleared his throat. "It's a uh, congratulations balloon." I was just getting more confused whenever he tried giving a clue. "Okay? Why is it a congratulations balloon though?" I needed to talk to Kyle so she can just blurt it out on why Tyler had the balloon. "Look I'm not allowed to say anything until Kyle comes." I was relieved that Kyle was going to be the one to tell me what the hell was going on. We turned our heads as we heard Kyle coming. She smiled and gave us a hug. She then looked at me and spoke up. "So Mr. Denis, I heard you and y/n did it last night." I couldn't believe what Kyle just told me. 'Did y/n seriously tell Kyle about last night?' My thought faded away when I heard Kyle scream y/ns name. I turned to face her direction and saw that she couldn't cover up her hickies that I left last night. I went up to her and kissed her. "Hey y/n, why'd you tell Kyle about last night?" She looked at me confused then giggled. "I didn't Jonathan, it was you." I looked at her confused then tired to remember what exactly happened. "What happened last night after we did it?" "After we did it, we fell asleep. Then we both woke up and took a shower. After our shower, Kyle and Tyler came over. You had a couple of drinks with Tyler and told Kyle what we did. It was your fault for drinking to much beer." She giggled at my expression and kissed me lightly. I smiled and pulled her in closely. I felt a lot of eyes on us so I looked up and saw the whole school staring at us. I glared at them and flipped them off. Y/n did the same and kissed my neck. I remembered about the sweater so I let go of y/n and digged through my backpack. I got it out and gave it to her. She smiled and put it on so we can match. "Thanks Jonathan, I love it and I love you too." "I love you too y/n." We smiled and went to our classes. We sat by each other in our first class while Kyle sat by Evan. The class went by slowly so me and y/n just sat there playing tic-tac-toe. She won most of the time which had me worried because we made a bet. The bet was that the loser had to flirt with a teacher, and so far I was losing. I guess it was okay because I didn't want to see y/n flirt with a teacher. We had one last game so I had to make this one count. I marked my 'x' at the upper right corner as she put her 'o' in the center. I put my 'x' above her 'o' and she put her 'o' underneath my 'x'. I looked for a spot but I couldn't place my mark anywhere because the bell rang. I lost the game which meant I had to flirt with a teacher. I sighed as we went to our next class. Y/n sat by Kyle this time as I sat down next to some random kid. The teacher came in and sat at her desk. She was reading out the names on the attendance and came to my name. I looked at y/n and tried begging for me not to do it. She nodded her head no and blew me a kiss winking. I sighed and looked forward. "Jonathan Denis." I took a deep breath and got ready to flirt with the teacher. "Right here gorgeous." I could hear Kyle and y/n try not to laugh. I ignored them and thought of an idea. I was going to make y/n jealous. "Uh okay then. I'll just say that everybody's here." "You know Ms. Kendell, you look really good in that tight dress. It really shows off your curves." I could tell my plan was working because I saw y/n clench her fists. "Jonathan, would you like to go to the principals office?" "No, but I wouldn't mind heading to your place tonight." I winked at the teacher to make it more convincing. She got up and walked towards me. I was getting nervous as the class started looking at y/n. The teacher was in front of my desk and spoke. "You know Jonathan, these curves do deserve a bad boy like you to handle them. It would be ashame if they didn't." I could feel my face heat up. I tried glancing over to Kyle and y/n, but the teacher grabbed me and kissed me in front of the whole class. I pulled away and heard y/n get up from her seat. "Bets off asshole!" She left the room with Kyle following behind. I pushed the teacher off and left the class. I can't believe what I just did.