71

surprise! happy update!

we've reached 3 MILLION READS!!! YAY!!!

alright, this is the chapter you've all been waiting for, to find out who the RR is...some of you got very close with your guesses, but now is the time to see if you were right...

let the unveiling begin...

enjoy... ;)

Harry's PoV:

I shut the door to my apartment behind me as I walked in after a day of working on cars. My hands were covered in grease and oil, and all I wanted was a shower.

I went to the bedroom and stripped off before crossing into the open doorway to the bathroom, starting the shower.

After a shower I threw on my boxers and some basketball shorts before going to the kitchen to find something to eat.

All I had was cereal and beer, so that's what I had for dinner.

After eating I went to wash out my bowl in the sink, the news on the television so I could still watch as I washed my dishes.

"Breaking news right now. The White house has just released a statement that President Winstons 19 year old daughter Emma Winston is missing. She was last seen by her agent at 7:00 this evening and disappeared from her college."

My jaw dropped, and so did the bowl in my hand, making a loud clattering sound in the sink.

"At this point it is unknown if she was kidnapped or left voluntarily but FBI is searching for her and if you have any information or have seen her you are asked to call the FBI hotline."

I stood there in the middle of my kitchen in total shock.

All of the sudden there was a knock at my door and I knew it would be the police and FBI coming to see if I had her or knew where she was.

I ran to the door and opened it to find the chief of security who looked at me with a disappointed expression.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"We don't know."

I let them come in and search like they wanted and while they looked around my apartment I talked with the chief.

"How can she just go missing?"

"We think she left on her own."

"But how?!"

"Her new guard said she went down the hall to study and when he went to check on her she was gone."

"Well that's your first mistake." I growled. "You hired a dumbass that doesn't know how to take care of her. If I had been there this wouldn't have happened."

"You slept with her."

"But she never went missing."

He nodded.

"Let me help. I can find her. I know Emma like the back of my hand. I know all of her tricks and moves, I know her reactions. I can find her."

"I'm not sure President Winston wants you involved with her anymore."

"Let me ask."

I left with him and as they went back to the white house I followed them into the command center where president winston and the first lady were talking with police.

When they saw me Mr. Winston came towards me.

"Have you seen her?"

"No. I just saw it on the news." I shook my head. "I know you hate me right now but i'm here to help. I can find her."