The Boy who was forgotten

Authors Note: This one is not a ship One-shot, rather it's just a small idea that came to mind that I wanted to write down before I forgot. I hope you enjoy it! 

(Warning! Slight Spoilers to events that could/have transpired in the Manga! There are a lot of things that are just speculations, however.)

?????'? POV

Rain was falling from the sky, it didn't feel like a somber day to everyone at UA. They had continued their day as if everything was right. Classes were in session and everyone was doing their best to learn. The First Years had just finished their work-study's and had returned back to class. They all sat there talking about their experience, it was sunshine and flowers until Aizawa arrived. 

They all sat down at attention and listened, they responded to his questions, as usual, there was nothing out of the ordinary for them. The day continued to go on by, going through hero training, History, Math, anything that you could think of. "It's been a pretty quiet day today." They were all smiling, no one had been injured at their work studies. 

Not only that, but Iida and Todoroki had gained the chance to watch Heroes take down the Hero Killer. While Iida had felt anger towards the Hero Killer, he was able to feel satisfied when they cuffed him and took him away. 

To everyone it was a normal day, Uraraka had learned martial arts. Bakugou had his hair combed and patrolled, learning about the importance of being patient. He was calmer and was actually pretty likable, to begin with, it was strange, to say the least. Todoroki was happy, his Father was the nicest person he'd ever seen, his mother loved him so much. He was an absolute powerhouse with the way that he used both of his powers. 

Everyone else had gone and done something with other recruiters, Not a single person didn't get a  recruitment offer. After all, they had all made it into the tournament bracket and showed their abilities. Mineta had defeated Shinsou after he heard how his power worked from Ojirou. Ojirou had been defeated by Kaminari, who was able to electrocute him to the point of temporary paralysis. 

Sero had been defeated by Todoroki, who had defeated Mineta, prior to Sero. They were all able to show something off at some point in the sports festival, the only four who didn't make it into the 16 player tournament bracket, had already shown quite a display of ability in the Chivalry round. 

Everything was right, they had never had anything disastrous happen. There was that mysterious event where the USJ was blown apart inside, however, no one had gotten injured and everyone was able to continue on with their days.

 Villains were getting arrested left and right, as they continued to turn themselves in. One of the newest heroes, who had only recently debuted after graduating from, UA Shigaraki Tomura. He had already captured so many and defeated the worst villain of all time in most of the masses eyes. No one could remember his name, they just knew that there was at some point where they all worked together to defeat him. 

Heroes and Villains alike stopped and defeated him. Ever since then, the crime rate in Japan had fallen to a measly 2.3%. People lived good enough lives that they were able to support each other, the economy was prospering, and even those who lived below average lives were given help by heroes who would build community homes for those who lost their homes or needed help with food. Japan was like a safe haven compared to the rest of the world.

Everything was perfect, there was nothing wrong in Japan. After all, Class 1A which was comprised of 19 students were all on their way to graduating in a timely manner. They had been excelling at their work ethic and had been able to improve themselves at drastic rates.  Out of everyone, Todoroki and Bakugou had begun to challenge the Big 3 for their spots. Their imaginations were incredibly ahead of their times, and their Ultimate Moves were simply incredible.