Chapter 19

Natalie's Pov

"We're here princess." I hear Xanders deep smooth voice tell me. Letting out a yawn I realize I must have taken a quick nap on the way. I look around only to see we are surrounded by trees and lights. The lemo driver politely opens my door for me and Xander comes around to take my hand and leads us to what appears to be a tree house. Walking hand in hand I take notice the area seems to be very secluded like it was meant to be top secret or something, I mean what other reason would there be to keep a secret tree house in the woods. When we enter I see something that has me lost for words. A beautiful cabin like 3 level treehouse home surrounded by giant glass windows that lets you see pretty much most of the woods. Anyone would love to sleep here there's just so much peace and its a place where you can just be free. I fall backwards on the bed laughing loudly.

" I'm taking it you like it princess?" I stare at him shocked. How can anyone not this is amazing. "this place is more  than beautiful, it's incredible". This place looks like a hideout almost, a place you would never tell anyone about. "Was this your favorite place to come when you were little?". I notice him tense and he starts to leisurely make his way towards the bed and takes a seat right next to me. " It was at first love. But when I did come it wasn't always for fun or a place to just have sleepovers. When my parents would have a fight my mom would bring herself and I here for safety. In a way I guess she was afraid of my father or what he would do but everytime bad things happened between them, this would be our safe haven. My father still doesn't have any knowledge this place exists as of today and I hope it stays this way."

" I'm so sorry you had to go through that Xander. No one should have to run from their parent but sometimes you have to to keep yourself safe. And your mom did her bes-" I am suddenly cut off by him. "No Natalie no she didn't do her best for me or she wouldn't have left me and moved across the world somewhere across the world by herself. She left me Natalie. She left me to live with a cruel man who couldn't care if Iived or died! I missed her everyday I cried for her until I had no more tears left to shead and when she left me, she took everything with her. The joy I had the happiness and love. My father never cared about anything but his company, he never raised me he had others to do it and he always made me feel like my mother leaving was my fault. He's the one that taught me how to be heartless, cruel , selfish and hateful. I was all of those things until you came into my life. You changed me Natalie, you brought happiness back into my life and you're the only one I love. And the reason I didn't want to tell you about my past was because I don't want you to leave me. Wake up and realize I'm a monster and-" I cut him off instantly with a long hard and deep kiss.

" Xander, you are my world, my life and my love. Don't ever dare to believe I would leave you. No matter what happens I will always be there by your side in whatever you do. You never have to fear being alone again because I'm never going to leave you by yourself. At first I thought it would be better if I left because I don't fit into your world, or someone suggested. But I stayed because I know I love you too much to ever let you go. I will be there next to you, to hold you, kiss you and comfort day and night .  And if you ever feel misunderstood you are to come to me and I will always hear you out no matter how bad the situation is. I will be there through it all with you. Because I love you Xander Moretti, I love you unconditionally."  

"I love you more angel. Would you like to spend the night here?". I nod my head happily in agreement as he laughs. Just listening to that laugh brings me all the joy in the world, to know I make him happy. "Now love, lets get comfortable. There is a bathroom behind that door right there if you need to use it, don't take too long princess". As I stand to walk to the bathroom he squeezes my butt making me giggle. Washing my face and freshening up a little, I sigh as I think back to our conversation. Maybe Xander really does need me to stay with him. I know for sure he isn't playing me because he wouldn't have finally opened up to me the way he has. I can't believe his mother left him. How could anyone choose a new life over their child?, well I guess my parents did too. Growing up at the 2nd orphanage we were always told our parents didn't want or love us. Hearing that almost everyday for 18 years does something to you, and eventually you come to accept life as it is. But now I have someone who wants me, loves me and so much more I just hope I'm enough for him.

Walking out the bathroom I see the most sexy looking Xander I've ever seen. He was only wearing his boxer shorts, showing off his toned 8 pack and huge biceps. I couldn't look away, he just so....beautiful. "Well thank you princess but you're even more beautiful ". I then realize I must have said that out loud, I'm such an idiot. "Come here angel." He gently commands.

I leisurely make my way to where he is sitting on the bed and stand in front of him. It's funny how even when he sits he's still taller than me. He takes my hands in both of his and swiftly pulls me down on his lap making me yelp in surprise. I wrap my arms around him and he begins planting slow, soft kisses on my neck making me moan. "X-Xander, w-we probably s-shouldn't D- Aah". I broke off with a moan as he found a spot right below my ear.

"Let me help you with this dress princess." He stands me up and turns me around. He reached my back and unzipped the dress slowly, grazing my skin. He kissed my shoulder and dropped the dress as I held my breath in. "Ssshh, don't be afraid princess". He took in my appearance as my underwear was a matching black lace bra and panties. "My princess is so beautiful". He trailed kisses up my neck to my jaw. "Xander..." He turned me to face him. "Say my name again love." He pulled me closer to him and I felt his huge bulge pushing against my tummy. "Xander..." I looked him in the eyes and he leaned down to kiss me. It was so good, so soft and gentle. He grabbed my waist and the kiss became rough and urging. I moaned and he took it as a chance to shove his tongue deep in my mouth.

"Touch me, princess." he asked. I lifted my hands and touched his chest as I trailed them to his torso and abs. I looked up at him longingly and he claimed my lips again. He wrapped my legs around his waist and rolled us over so his body was on top of mine. "Do you trust me angel?".

He caressed my cheeks and I nodded my head. He ripped my bra making me gasp in surprise . I tried to cover my breasts but grabbed my arms holding them above my head. "Never try to hide yourself from me love." I nodded in response and he looked down at my body in adoration. He gently palmed my breasts in his hands giving them a squeeze and pinched my nipples before taking one in his mouth, sucking it gently as I arch my back. It felt so good. He separated my legs with each and ripped my panties. He rubbed my wet folds and I moaned at his touch. "please, Xander." I plead. He shoved his finger in me and I push my body against it to meet his thrust. " Fuck, you're so tight princess. He took my breast in his mouth while inserting another finger in me. He pulled down his boxers and his giant cock sprung up. I gasped at the size. How on earth will this fit into me, he had to be nine inches.

"Don't worry princess, you'll stretch. He rubbed and kissed my cheek lovingly bringing me comfort. He rolled on a condom and positioned his long, thick and hard shaft at my entrance. "princess, since its your first time it will hurt a bit at first but I will make it feel good after." I bit my lower lip nervously as he smiled and kissed my nose. He entered me slowly at first with the tip in, but then shoved inside me completely. I yelp in pain as I felt tears dropping from my eyes. He kissed them away and the pain slowly started to subside. "You ok angel?" I nod my head and give him a small smile. He started to thrust slowly as I arched my pelvis to meet his thrust. "Fuck" he groaned and fastened his pace as I moaned loudly. He feels so warm and big the feeling is almost overwhelming. I secured my arms tightly around his neck as I feel something ignite in my belly. I held him closer not wanting him to let go as he pounded into me harder and faster. The deeper he went the louder I screamed. " Let go now baby." he urged and I cried out as we both climaxed. He looked me in my eyes and kissed my forehead. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and kissed his nose and lips. '' I love you Xander. and I hope I was good."

"Love you were beyond good, you were perfect. Now we're going to have to use protection  for a while aren't we?" I stare up at him confused and he chuckles at my expression. " A while?"

"Yes a while angel, only until you let me impregnate you with our beautiful babies." I laugh and hug him close to me. "Go ahead and snuggle them, I know you want to." and with that I kiss his head and run my fingers back and forth gently through his hair. I whisper in his ear as he drifts off. "Just rest. I'll be here when you wake up. I'll always be here.