Camp Half-Blood is now a place for Vampires...

BTW WHO LIKES BTS! I WAS LISTENING TO THEM WHILE WRITING THIS LITTLE CHAPTER ;)

There were lots of whispers- everyone was staring at me in shock and confusion. I waved my arm to change my top to the school robes with the shadows, but I'm pretty sure that made it worse. 

I start to walk out of the room to the portrait, as I was fairly tired from the rushed shadow travel. I was stopped by a boy calling out to me. He looked very triggered.

"What the hell is Camp Half-Blood? Why the f*** would you go to a camp on your blood type?"

I frown at him and then realise these magical children identified as three blood types; pureblood, mud blood, and half-blood. They must think this was a camp purely for that blood type of wizards, which was sort of rude. 

"Camp Half-Blood isn't a place for wizards." I sort of lied. The Hecate kids performed magic, technically. Did that make them wizards? How did I know?

Ron spoke up. "What is it a place for then? Vampires?" He gave a nervous laugh that a couple of the other 5th years joined in on.

I smile and walk out the portrait-door,

I go up to Albus's office, meaning to ask him if I can skip Herbology.

I go up the staircase, and nock on the door. The old man looked as if he had just aged 10 years. His eyes still had the same sparkle in his eyes, but they were duller, and his dark circles under his eyes implied he hadn't been getting much sleep. Never the less, he gave me a smile. 

"Ah, Nico. Finally decided to come back."

I gave him a rare smile. "It was only the night there, but with the time difference..." 

He gives me a childlike grin. "It's fine."

I nod. "I told Chiron about what happened. We had a chat, and we discussed who was behind this. Obviously, It wasn't a single monster, as it would be too hard for it to get past the protections around this place. The only things we could think of was your enemy, Moldevorts, and," I took a deep breath in,"Tartarus," (AN: THIS CHAT WITH CHIRON TOOK PLACE AFTER MY CHAPTER 'TELLING CHIRON', AND I JUST COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO WRITE IT.)

Dumbledore nodded in understanding. "I have been testing that arm you gave me, and it has the dark mark on it. It seems legitimate, so the Voldemort was definitely the one who made it. I believe our enemy is still the dark lord."

I sigh with relief. Thank goodness I wouldn't have to deal with that thing.

Dumbledore notices. "Have you had some trouble with Tartarus before?"

I nodded, closing my eyes, and trying not to remember the pit. I never met the actual Tartarus, in human form, as that pleasure was reserved for Percy and Annabeth. But I had such a terrible time down there... I was in that terrible place so much longer than Percy and Annabeth; I was kept down there for months before I was put in the jar.

"I just wanted to ask if I could skip Herbology..." It seemed like such a lame question after that conversation earlier.

Albus frowned. "May I ask why?"

"Well my stepmother, Persephone, hates my guts. Whenever I get even close to a plant it dies instantly."

"Well, that seems like a good excuse."