Tension

I really didn't want to wake up. 

I was deep in one of the best sleeps I had gotten in months. 

I was warm and content. 

Moving was out of the fucking question. 

But there was noise. 

So much fucking noise, and unfortunately it was not the sound of my bell like snoring. 

.... okay, Blue said my snoring was more bear like, but I'm going to pretend he said bell. 

"Oh my fuck I hate the world" I heard the deep, rough sound of Blue's voice as he groaned in pain, his body moving slightly as my own was still wrapped tight around his. 

Sleep with him was like trying to hug an oversized teddy bear to your chest ... if that over sized bear made you have perv thoughts about having all of its children, then it was the exact same. 

I refused to open my eyes, "just kill them" I mumbled out, my mouth already open as my face was buried deep into Blue's neck and shoulder. 

The sound was coming from the front of our door. 

I could barely hear shit, except the feeling of sleep, but I knew it had to be worse for Wonder Dog who had heightened hearing. 

"I can also hear your fucking thoughts" he groaned annoyed as his finger pinched the skin on my upper thigh, making me wince. 

I bit his neck quickly, even though he barely made a sound, I know it had to hurt. 

Mama ain't raise no bitch. 

The noise rose another octave. 

I groaned in pain, "who the fuck is it?" I hissed into his warm skin, trying to ignore the light that was starting to filter through the room. 

He sighed heavily, "they'll be dead soon if they don't shut up" he mumbled tiredly as he pulled my leg, forcing me impossibly closer to his body. 

The noise didn't stop. 

And then the banging started. 

Blue and I groaned in pain simultaneously as the banging only increased in volume. 

You have got to be shitting me. 

I shoved on Blue's back as he buried his head under pillows. 

"No" he snapped back at me. 

I just kept on shoving into his back, "go get it. Murder the intruder. Then come back to bed, I need the body heat" I mumbled. 

He flipped over onto his back, before glaring down at me, while I tried to not notice and keep my eyes closed. 

He sat up harshly sending my limb flying as he stood out of bed, pissed as a bitch. 

But could he just take the L and leave me alone? 

No. 

He grabbed the comforter and completely threw it across the room, leaving my body freezing as the cold air hit me. 

My eyes shot open to look at him in shock as he flipped me off, before storming towards the door, nearly naked, leaving me the same, shivering uncovered on the bed. 

He yanked the door open, mid bang, "WHAT!" he bellowed as the whole door swung open to reveal none other than Rhett. 

Rhett took in Blue, before his eyes slowly moved past him to me, where I sat nearly dead from sleep on the bed, shivering.