To weak to fade

Y/n pov

As I follow all might I think back on thing in the villain part of town that's hidden in plain sight. Looking back now why did i leave really....because I was scared...because I'm a hero....because Tomura keep taking off all the hard work I've done to heal him...truth fully I never did mind it I got to be near him . And I was never scared because Tomura was always there protecting me. If Im a hero then why...didn't I feel like a hero when I was there I felt equal ... I think I left because....I ...was WEAK. Now that I'm back...I want to go back to tomu and the others...what am I doing here...

All might POV

"Y/N be honest what happen while you were gone. Did they hurt you. Did they get any information out of you. Did you find out where they were hiding. Do you know there weaknesses ,goal, plans. When will they stop. Have you been brain washed into not telling us. Are you...on their side y/n. " I asked y/n ." you ask to many question please ask them slower . I'm not brain washed. I don't know their intentions. And I never told them anything." Y/N said with only dispare in her E/C eyes. " y/n I under stand but the situation is I think you have leaked out something to the enemy..." I say." I'm telling you i didn't what more do u want me to say !" Y/N snaps.

Y/N POV

Why is he accusing me I did nothing wrong I'm the victim....wait...why haven't I put the pieces together before...hero's are the villains. They here to make people Beleive there is hope but when the hope is threaten you will be punished . And right now I'm the threat....

Tomura POV

~1 hour ago~

Tomura see y/n take off into the crowd."Trust ...hehe...hehehe what is that she gave me and tore out. Y/N this isn't the last time you go, you will come back and when u do punishment is in order " tomura mumbles and walks back to the bar seeing the purple gas bastered." Y/N isn't with you " dabi  said. Tomu scratched his neck as he took skin from the surface off.
"She's not but she will be soon"
Tomu said as he walked in the back room leaving them all at the bar.

All mights  POV

I looked at her as I saw nothing left on her face but regret. He sat ther as he stared at him with disappointment in his eyes finally breaking the silence with a sigh.
"You will be put in confinement and we will keep a eye on you 24/7. You will confess to what you did for the greater of man kind."
All might said as he looked at her and people came in and grabbed her by the arms.
" what are you talking about?! You have it all wrong....I didnt tell them anything!"
She yelled at all might and she got dragged off to a secret way under U.A.

Your POV

[Y/N] looked around as she could see nothing but a room used to confine people who did nothing . They thought of nothing special for her they placed her in a regular cell as her quirk couldnt destroy it. She sat down in the corner of the cell as she curled up slowly.
"I shouldn't have left I should have stayed with him...I...why...why do I love you...."
She said to her self as it had been only 2 hours and she was by her self missing a villain. That stole her heart.

🍁😬more than a year since I've uploaded.....my bad. I mean I'm here again I wont say back but I'm back. I plan on finishing this book in the next 5 chapters . Thanks for all the love and support ^3^🍁