Chapter 58

"H-Hendry...I-I think my water broke," Ryder whined feeling the pain in his stomach.

"Shit are you for real!" Hendry said looking at Ryder shock.

They were at Stacy home to eat some cinnamon rolls that she made. They were inside Hendry's room that Olivia decided to come out.

"Shit. Come on." Hendry said helping his lover to walk out the room and down the stairs.

Stacy was eating some cinnamon rolls with Joshua to gasp when she saw Ryder and Hendry walking downstairs with Ryder whining in pain.

"OKAY LET GO!!" Stacy said happily and nervous but mostly excited to meet Olivia.

~Lookout~

Rubble was happily eating his popcorn and watching Apollo the super-pup that he didn't notice Skye walking in.

"Rubble what are you doing?" Skye asked.

"Eating popcorn and watching Apollo the super-pup." Rubble smiled.

"Oh, have you seen Ryder and Hendry?" Skye asked.

"They went to Stacy. Something about cinnamon rolls." Thunder said walking with Zuma behind.

Skye smiled and nod her head but raise a brow at how close Zuma and Thunder were making her suspicious. Rocky and Chase came inside from where ever they were at with Rocky rubbing his head on Chase's shoulder making him chuckle and lick his head.

"Oh please, take that somewhere else." Zuma groans while putting his face on Thunder's shoulder.

"Nope!" Chase said rubbing Rocky back.

The pups laughed at Zuma reaction while Thunder was watching Apollo the super-pup and raise a brow.

"How is that pup even...never mind." Thunder said shaking his head.

"You were gonna say something about his power but took notice how Starlynn gave you and Rocky powers, huh." Skye smirk while nudging him.

"Yeah, pretty much." Thunder laughs making her laugh too.

They all looked up when they head the pup pad ringing making them look confused. Chase answer the phone but gasp seeing it was Joshua.

"Joshua? What's wrong?" Chase asked making the call go to the computer.

"Ryder is having the baby, pups," Joshua said happily.

"What really!!" Skye and Rubble said happily.

"Yes, really." Joshua laughs. "We need you guys to make sure everything is clean so that Ryder and Hendry can bring little Olivia home tomorrow."

The pups all looked excited that they were wagging their tails.

"Okay! Is Olivia out yet?" Thunder asked.

"No, not yet. Ryder is still-" Joshua gasp when he heard Ryder screaming in pain making all the pups look shocked. "getting contractions."

Stacy smiled at Joshua and wave at the pups.

"Don't worry. Hendry is taking a beating from Ryder!!" Stacy laughed.

"Okay got to go. Good luck pups!" Joshua said and hung up making the pups look at the computer shock and happiness.

"Ohhh I can't wait to meet little Olivia!" Rubble said happily.

"Well, she is coming tomorrow to the Lookout. Hope nothing bad happens." Chase said worriedly.

"True. Ryder is the first male to get pregnant." Thunder said.