F O R T Y - O N E

| 'Dern' Is out go add it to your reading list please and thank you <3 y/f/s is your favorite show |

"Finn I fucking swear I will hurt you." I yell.

Finn is currently about to change the channel that is playing y/f/s. Which he knows I love, but his favorite show is also on and he wants to watch it in the living room instead of our bedroom because 'its a bigger tv'

"Do you need me to get you a step stool, so you can look me in the eyes when you threaten me?" He smirks, holding the remote to the TV up in the air.

"Shut up." I say, trying to get the remote.

He stretches his arm up higher, preventing me from getting the remote.

"Damnit Finn, please!" I beg.

"You gotta jump for it." He says, that evil smirk still on his face.

I jump as high as I can and manage to grab a hold of the remote.

"Oh fuck!" Finn yells.

"Ha!" I say, snatching it away from him.

"Oh, No you don't!" He laughs.

As I'm beginning to walk back to couch he grabs me from behind and tickles me.

"Finn! No! - no! - n-no!" I say through laughter.

"Give me the remote and I'll stop!" He says.

"No!" I yell back.

He continues to tickle me as tears from laughing to hard roll down my face.

"Fine! Fine. You win! Take it!" I say throwing the remote, which hits him in the head.

"Ow!" He yells rubbing the spot.

"Hahahaha! Now goodday." He says, waving me off.

"I hate you." I say, my arms crossed over my chest.

"Do you now?" He smirks.

"Yup."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind next time I go to Taco Bell." He nods.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! Never mind. I love you." I shout

"I know and I love you too." He smiles.

I rolls me eyes and walk away. Maybe this time he won, but he'll get the worst of me next time.