12; What's your mood tonight?

Chapter 12

-

"You really want to go to this party, hmm?"

"It's not like, I have any other plans. so, whatever,"

Hani nods her head, standing in front of me with her back facing my chest. I zip up her dress, fixing it from her shoulders one last time, "Perfect," I purr.

She turns around, grinning, "Thank you for this dress," I chuckle, patting her cheek softly, "Aye, you don't have to thank me for anything, Hani-ah," I turn her to the other direction, so that I can apply a little make up on her already beautiful face.

"Jimin buys a lot of stuff for me," I roll my eyes, picking up the blush on and a brush to apply it on her cheeks. She giggles, staring at me, "You let him do so many thing for you," She pauses, hesitant. "To you.."

I don't say anything, I don't reply anything that continue this conversation. "Oh, by the way, Is Jimin going to pick us up?" She asks. I shake my head, "No, Taehyung will." I tell.

"Ah, okay," She nods her head.

I sigh deeply, putting back the blush on and brush back. Shifting on my other foot, I check my reflection in the mirror. I pick up a bold color lip shade for tonight, not my usual. "You know what?" I ask, staring at the lipstick in my hand. Hani hums.

"A woman's mood can be guessed by the shade of lipstick she wore that day," I tell, sucking on my bottom lip.

Hani raises her brow, amused, "Really?"

I shrug casually, staring at the lip shade in my hand, "That's what I know. Don't know if it's really true," Her arms wrap around my waist, back hugging me while resting her face on my shoulder, she asks, "What's your mood tonight?"

I smirk, opening the led of the lipstick in my hand. Leaning forward, my back further pressed against her front. I apply the lipstick slowly on my lips, tapping my finger on my bottom lip right after the application, "Scarlet red," I say, sensual.

"Ooo, Someone's going to wild tonight," She wiggles her brow, teasing me. I laugh, putting back the lipstick on the desk.

Hani's grip around me tightens, "Why don't you start the wildness for the night with me," She whispers against my ear, breathy. I decided to play along.

I turn around, wrapping my arms around her neck, "That's an amazing idea," I say, pressing my body against her. She smirks, moving down her hands onto my ass, "I only give amazing ideas,"

Her smirk, immediately turns into a frown, "You look so hot. They're going to stare and eye fuck my girl in the party,"

I laugh, tightening my grip around her neck, "Oh baby, They can only eye fuck but you can for real fuck this hot bod," I say, catching my bottom lip between my teeth sexily.

Hani softly grabs my butt, smiling wide, "I guess, they won't mind if we get a little late, huh?" I tilt my head, "I don't think so," I whisper.

"We absolutely mind that,"

I jump a little, hearing upon the familiar voice. I look at the owner of the voice, who's standing at my room's door with hands stuffed into his pant's pockets. I scoff, shifting my gaze upon Hani. We are still glued to each other, not minding the him at all.

"Oh come one, your gay is showing. Drop it," Taehyung says, frustrated.

Hani clinches her jaw tightly, "Better change the damn pass code, Y/N," She exclaim slowly. I sigh, pressing my lips together, "They'll get to know anyway, so I stopped bothering," She looks at me with bewildered expression.