Chapter- 24

Its been a month, and Caleb is recovering now and due to his head surgery doctor advised him to not to take stress and remain happy and carefree.
But he is not listening. I have been sleeping with him i mean staying in his apartment. And sleeping means only sleep just to take care of him. Cause at nights sometimes he got craps due to his leg and arm fracture that hurts and i have to help him to sit and calm himself.

He is recovering but something is there that he is not telling me. He is not the same caleb i know.
I remember when the first night after his accident i told him that i will be staying with him. He denied which is quite shocking. But he must have seen my expression that he just said"Ver you have a job to attend in the morning so go and take rest.

But i denied and made him say yes. Something in his eyes was also not good.

I mean i can feel that he is always caring loving and everything. But why he isnt telling me.
May be he didnt love me like before, may be he want a break, may be he is bored.
Because we didnt do that it thing yet.
Yess i guess this is the main reason.
I did asked him what happened he always make a joke and do cheesy things. That made me forget what i asked him.
Today i will surely do something.
And now i need to call my rachy boo.

Caleb Pov's

I came home and find no ones there. Its all quite and dark. Where is angel. She didnt told me that she was leaving tonight.
My first thought went ...
No no no

"Angel , ver are you there?"
I called but no reply. She wasnt downstairs. I ran upstairs and unlock the door and shocked.
There were candles everywhere and a beautiful big heart in the middle with red roses. As i entered, petals fallcon my head i looked up and saw all shining. My whole room is so changed it looked so beautiful and damm romantic.
It should be me who has to do this stuff not her.

And then i heard heel clicking i turn and my heart stop.
There she was looking so so so damm hot that made me speechless. Her hot black not so covering dress made her look like a hot and sexy ver that i never have seen befor
Her every step is like a heart throb that i was feeling.
Dont know but i am sweating and my heart beats really fast.
Then she stopped infront of me and looked into my eye and smiled.
I just stood there like a statue.
And dont know whether to get angry or just lure her.
She held my waist with her hot hands and came closer to my ear and whisper.
"Hey babe" her hot breath tickles my ear and sends me shiver. What the hell this girl doing to me. I need to control my self.
I cleared my throat and hold her hands and slightly pushed her backward and looked into her eyes which i really want to drown into cause she was looking so hot yet her eyes held so much innosence that my ver always have.
I know she was the my angel but something happened that made her do this.
"Angel what is this"
" what you didnt like it. I thought she did a great job" her face fell.
I cupped her face and made her look at me.
"Why"
"I just want you to make love to me and i am ready"
And that made me angry infact very very angry.
"What the hell ver this is not you. And what does that mean i am ready. Are you out of your mind. This relationship is so pure until now why do you even think it like that. I never knew is this what you want."
I angrily spat and pushed her from my way then make my way out.
This girl is really gone crazy. How can she even think like that.

Veronica's Pov

He angrily pushed me to which i losse my balance due to heels and i fall of the floor. And ouch that hurts.
I didnt knew that it this will gonna happen. am i not going the way other hot and sexy girls do as rachel told me.
I laid there. Tears continue to fall . And made me realise that i made a really big mistake. How i am gonna face him. He will never gonna talk to me after this.
Will he breakup with me?
Ohh god what had you done ver.
This is not you. He was right.
I cried cried and cried then darkness took me.