35.

Deep from inside the ship came a loud roar, the sudden sound causing me to stand up from the ground and turn towards the ship. "That doesn't sound good..." I mumbled quietly. "You think? There's no telling what kind of monsters were still in there when we hijacked the damn thing" Crosshairs mumbled, shaking his head at my statement.

A few minutes later and Optimus still hadn't returned. My stomach began to twist and turn in worry, until Crosshairs spoke in a bewildered tone. "You've got to be kidding me" he whispered, watching as the Prime emerged from the ship with four larger Autobots, each of them having Dinosaur-like characteristics. My eyes widened in awe as my gaze landed on a very familiar Dinobot, who appeared to have the jaw of a Tyrannosaurus Rex on each shoulder-plate. His bright red optics stared down at my smaller form, and he stopped mid-stride. I wouldn't lie, but I felt extremely intimidated by the Dinobot, not just because of how he looked, but because of his sheer size.

He was taller than Optimus, all of the Dinobots were.

"Legendary warriors, the powers that created us now want us all extinguished. We must join forces or else forever be their slaves" Optimus called up to them, watching as the Dinobots stood before him, and seeming less intimidated than I was. "So today you stand with us, or, you stand against me" he continued, holding his ground before the larger bots in front of him. I continued to watch on in silence, before the Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinobot roared in protest, before he swung the large mace he carried towards Optimus, narrowly missing the Prime. A shocked gasp left my mouth as Optimus dodged the blow, before getting to his feet and dodging the following attack, from who I gathered, was the Dinobot leader. "We'll let Prime figure this one out..." Crosshairs mumbled, quickly walking in the opposite direction of the fight, "Very wise" Drift agreed, following closely behind the bright green mech. "So you're just going to sit down and do nothing!?" I scolded both of them, turning away from the fight to stare up at the two bots. "There's no fricking way I'm staying down there with them, no way. No way" Crosshairs answered, sitting down on the ledge of a waterfall and turning his helm in the other direction. Drift just shrugged his shoulders, silently agreeing with Crosshair's statement. I however, rolled my eyes and turned back towards the fight, watching on in complete worry.

Optimus climbed up the arm of the Dinobot and jumped into the air "Only together can we survive!" he cried, swinging his fist which then collided with the Dinobot's helm, sending green energon spilling to the ground below. "Let me lead you!" Optimus continue, rolling away from the Dinobot as he began to transform. My eyes widened in shock and awe as a lareg Tyrannosaurus Rex now stood before us, roaring loudly as fire expelled from his mouth. "Oh no" Crosshairs gasped as he began to scramble further up the waterfall in a panicked manner, "I was expecting a giant car..." Drift stated in awe, causing me to laugh softly.

"Come here!" Optimus challenged, enraging the Dinobot more as the Tyrannosaurus Rex charged towards him. "We're giving you freedom!" the Prime cried, swinging his arm which was in turn attached to a shield as it collided with the Dinobot, sending him tumbling across the ground as dirt and debris flew into the air. As the Dinobot rolled to s stop, his piercing red optics landed on my form once again, and his whole demeanor changed. His gaze softened, and he let out a low throaty growl, signalling his defeat. I slowly walked towards him, outstretching my hand towards the end of his muzzle. I quickly casted my gaze towards Optimus, who was watching both mine, and the Dinobot's every move. He gave me a kurt nod, signalling me to continue before activating the armour that covered his mouth as a precaution in case something went wrong. 

I turned back towards the Dinobot, staring deeply into his optics as my hand gently made contact with his muzzle. I gasped sharply at the contact of the cold metal, but the shock was replaced with a soft smile as the Dinobot leader leaned into my touch. The Dinobot growled, before muttering one single word...or rather a name. "Grim...lock" he growled lowly, watching me for a reaction. I nodded my head, signifying that I understood him before I turned to stare up at Optimus who slowly approached. "You defend my family..." he growled darkly, placing his right pede on the neck of Grimlock, effectively pinning him to the ground "Or die..." he finished, scraping the large blue and red broadsword just underneath the creatures horn. As Grimlock rose to his feet with Optimus now on his back, the Dinobot leader stopped to lower his head before me, allowing me to climb on.

I mumbled a quick 'thank you', before climbing up and sitting in front of Optimus, holding on to the armour plating on Grimlock's neck. "Autobots, we're going to prove who we are, and why we're here!" Optimus exclaimed, lifting his sword into the air as Grimlock roared loudly in agreement. "Ah, you just want to die for the guy..." Crosshairs spoke sarcastically "...That's leadership, or brainwashing or something".

"No..." Drift countered, turning to look at both me and Optimus situated upon Grimlocl's back, "That is Optimus Prime". As if on que, the other three Dinobots transformed into a Spinosaurus (Scorn), a Triceratops (Slug) and a two-headed Pteranodon (Strafe). Drift climbed aboard Slug, whilst Crosshairs took charge of Scorn. "Autobots, we charge together!" Optimus cried, nudging Grimlock forward. The Dinobots roared in union, before following their leader through the dense forests of China, and back towards the city of Hong Kong.