Ch 31. You'll Be Okay.

After their little dispute Jisoo and Lisa were tied up. The blood had soaked through quite a bit of both the Maknae's legs and Jisoo was getting worried.

They didn't have much time left until the blood loss would become to much.

"Let's have some fun shall we?" Yedam claps.

Jisoo and Lisa is watch as he unties Chaeyoung and Jennie. Slowly he peels the duck tape off of Chaeyoung's lips before tossing it aside.

He still had a gun in his hand so they made no move to object.

"So, you two are together," he motions with his pistol to Jennie and Jisoo. "And you two are together," he says doing the same to Chaeyoung and Lisa. "Does the agency just breed lesbians now?" He chuckles.

The rest of the Stray kids laugh and Yedam lets an evil smile take over his face.

"My boys have worked hard today. They deserve a little treat don't you think?" Yedam says. "So here's what's going to happen. Jennie you're going to kiss Chaeyoung, while we all watch. Your stupid girlfriends included. And if you don't...I'll blow your fucking brains out." He says while pressing a gun to her.

Jennie swallows thickly as he pulls her towards Chaeyoung. She looks to Jisoo but neither of the tied up girls were looking.

"Come on Girls, this is a free show." Yedam says while motioning his men.

They press their pistols against their heads and they're forced to watch.

"Come on Jennie." Yedam orders.

Chaeyoung closes her eyes tightly as Jennie leans in closer to her.

"That's it..." Yedam encourages. "Do it Jennie."

Jennie's breath hits Chaeyoung's lips and just before they touch Jennie swings her arm back to elbow Yedam in the face.

Chaeyoung shouts in pain as she pulls the knife out of her own leg before plunging into Yedam's stomach while Jennie takes his gun and presses it against his head.

"Put the guns down or I'll fucking kill him!" Jennie shouts.

The guards slowly lower their guns and Jennie catches her breath.  Chaeyoung hobbles over to Jisoo and Lisa to untie them.

"Put the guns on the ground." Jennie motions.

Yedam was quickly losing consciousness and Jisoo knew Jennie wouldn't be able to use him anymore.

She walked over to pick up her gun and shot each of the guards in the leg without second thought.

"Oh god Lisa." Chaeyoung cries.

Jennie stops Yedam in her arms and runs over to Jisoo, dropping her gun on the ground before jumping into her arms.

Jisoo closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of Jennie back in her arms for a short moment.

She looks over at Chaeyoung and Lisa. Their foreheads are leaning against one another but Jisoo can see there isn't much time left for either.

"We need to go." Jisoo says while setting Jennie down. "Help Chaeyoung. I'll carry Lisa. We don't have a lot of time."

Jennie nods before putting Chaeyoung's arm over her shoulder. It was a little awkward due to their height difference but they managed.

Jisoo lifted Lisa bridal style, with a groan. "Hey Limario stay awake." She says.

Lisa's eyes flutter back open.

"That's it. Just a little longer." Jisoo says. "You Okay Chaeng?"

"Yeah."

"K2 come in. K2 come in." A voice come through.

"Copy." Jisoo says as they reach the elevator.

"Med team on standby."

"We'll need it." Jisoo says. "West's end elevator. Over."

"Copy that. Over and out. You're gonna be okay Limario."