XXIV. Intimacy

~~~That sex was

~~~
That sex was.....unexplainable. I never felt so much ecstasy and lust in my life. It was no surprise that I caught even stronger feelings during it, had me confessing and talking in tongues. He was the whole package...
~

Laying up against the wall of the couch while being penetrated from the back, I grabbed his lower chest again in hope to push him. His hands pushed me away for the second time, and gripped one of my cheeks as his member had the rest spreading apart. It was a feeling I wasn't used to, I never had a nigga this big back there before. Even when Chaz's 7 inches was there, he never put it all in and that was a long time ago.

"Shit it's too big–" I moaned as he traveled inside slowly. "Ouu–...you stretching me out baby shit–....shit–....no" I sent my hand back again as he failed to take it back out.

"I wish you shut up" he said, in a deep voice as he grabbed my arm to pin it down instead of pushing it away this time.

"Okay" I moaned softly, being submissive to his dominance that I was no match for.

With my head stuffed up against the cushions and my hand behind my back, I bit my lip not to let another word slip out. I felt him so deep in my core and moaned lowly from the feeling of him breaking in. When he released my arm just to grab both sides of my hips, I squealed immediately as his member came all in from the back.

"Shit-ah! No!" I cried, grabbing him automatically.

"Move them fucking hands" he demanded.

I released his arms and lowered my hands back underneath my body. "I'm sorry" I said, sinking back down to relax.

"It's funny how you can make a nigga bust but can't take his d*ck afterwards. Ain't my fault this shit tight as mug, clearly you been fucking niggas with shrimps. But you fucking a real nigga now..., I'm a take care of you" Roy chuckled, reaching over to grab the bottle of lube again to oil us all up again.

//1:53 AM//
*Mild clapping*👏

Getting used to his size now, I finally was able to take a decent amount of it as we fucked. I wasn't fully ready to take it but in my head I thought I was doing something. Now laying on the back cushions and bringing it back to him in order to fuck him myself. Back and forth I bounced back and took my time with his inches. I felt like a virgin all over again.

"Faster..." He bitch-ass demand but in such a sexy-ass tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes internally to his command but tried to speed it up a bit. I went a little too far when I felt him getting bigger each time I bounced back. When my ass came back to him in a harder smack than I anticipated, I whimpered and slowed us right back down. Little Roy was just too much...

I can tell he was losing his patients with me, just by the way he started to provoke me into taking it all in again. So tensed up already, I held on the seats of the couch to send my body backwards again. Pushing through the pressure and everything else I felt as 8 or 9 inches invaded my pussy. Soft and timid moans came pouring from out of my mouth, especially when he became aggressive yet again with me.