Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I'm at my locker while getting some stuff that I need for my first period with Niall and Harry both to my sides when I suddenly saw Camila with a guy that I haven't seen before. They were laughing about something and as usual Camila didn't greet me or even glanced at me. I thought after yesterday's happening we will be kind of close even just a little but I guess not.

"Hey guys, who's that guy with Camila?" I asked the boys while still looking at Camila and the mystery guy stopping what I was doing earlier.

"Oh that's the new guy I heard around that his name is Austin Mahone."Niall answered my question. I hummed as a response to him while nodding my head slowly and softly still looking at them but stopped when they turn round the corner.

"Why? You jealous?" Harry asked while smirking clearly teasing me.

"Wha-what? Of course not!"

"Mmmm sure jan." Harry said while shrugging his shoulders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally lunch!!"

SMACK!

"Keep it down Niall don't cause a scene." I said to him after slapping him on the back of his head.

"You should have said it instead of slapping me you know." He replied looking at me while rubbing the back of his head.

"Nahhh, where's the fun in that?"

After getting our food we sat to our usual table.

As I was eating I wandered my eyes around the cafeteria until my eyes lands on her.

She's with that prick again, what are they even laughing about?

"Hey Niall, can you smell that? Its smells like jealousy in here" Harry said and they both starts laughing.

"Ha ha ha very funny guys but seriously, why are they so close already?"

"I don't know but what I know is you have to step up your game Y/n/n." Niall said patting my shoulder and continue to eat.

I stared at them again and I guess Camila felt eyes on her cause she looks at me look back at that Mawhore guy again. I just sigh and continue to eat my lunch.

------------------

The bell just rang and I was fixing my things when Mr. Doherty, our chemistry teacher called me.

"Sup Mr. Doherty?"

"Y/l/n I just want to tell you that you are failing chemistry and if you don't pass you wouldn't get to graduate."

"WHAT?! No sir, I need to graduate I want to leave this hell hole" Mr. Doherty chuckle at what I said.

"I know that Y/n/n that's why I want you to take a tutoring" Thomas said while leaning against his chair.

"What I can't do that and be with a boring and ugly nerd? No way!"

" That's the only way I can see Y/l/n if you want to graduate"

"Fine, who's gonna tutor me anyway?"

Suddenly someone came in the room and I look at the door and I saw the love of my life came in.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I didn't know you are talking to so and I'm to early." Camila said about to go out when Mr. Doherty stopped her.

"Oh no no dear, it's fine I want to talk to you anyway. Come here"

Camila nod and stand beside me few inches away. I know this is weird but I can feel her body heat and I love it!

"Well Ms. Cabello I want to ask you something."

"What is it Mr.Doherty sir? "

"Would you like to tutor Mr. Y/l/n right here?"

I was shocked at what he said and I slowly turn my head at Camila to already see her looking at me with a blank expression.

------------------
I know y'all already know the answer to that hahahahahha anyway how are you guys long time no update lol I'm still alive if you guys don't know anyway have a nice day and here's an update for y'all tell me what you guys think.

-A