Chapter 25

*Your pov*
I woke up from my nap and saw Jonathan in the kitchen. I sat up on the couch and made my way to the kitchen. "Hey Jonathan, what're you doing?" He looked at me and smiled. "I made us dinner. I thought I should make you some food since you haven't eaten that much. Also I wanted to discuss the problem from school over dinner, if that's alright with you?" I nodded my head yes and kissed his cheeks. I went to the cabinets and took out two plates. I set them by Jonathan, then got two cups. I set them on the counter and went to refrigerator. I looked through the fridge to see what we can drink. I got us some tea and poured it in the cups. I set them down on the dining room table and sat in one of the chairs. After Jonathan was done serving the food, he came with the plates and set them down. I looked up and saw him getting red. I raised an eyebrow, but held his hand. "Jon, you okay? You look really nervous about something." He looked at and smiled. "I'm just having a picture in my head is all." "About what?" He sat down next to me and held my other hand. "Y/n, I just pictured us living together in the future. We're happy. We have two cute little dogs. They're both baby pitbulls. One boy and one girl. We're still living in Los Angeles and have the same friends. We're not married yet, but we're really happy about being together. I want that with you y/n. I want us to be together in the future with no problems or worries about anything. Just you, me, and our baby pitbulls. Forever." I smiled and cupped his cheeks. "We can probably have that after you tell me why the teacher kissed your ass in front of the whole class." His smile faded away and turned into a frown. He sighed and took a deep breath. "Y/n, I wanted to get you back for making me flirt with her, so I started to make it seem really convincing. I didn't think Ms. Kendell was gonna kiss me. I just wanted to get you jealous. I'm so sorry." I let go of his cheeks and sat there quietly. He tried putting an arm around me but I refused to let him touch me. I grabbed my plate and went into the living room. I turned the tv on and put on 'That 70s Show'. I felt myself tear up but I didn't let them stream down my cheeks. I heard Jonathan get up from the dining room and came to the living room. I didn't make eye contact with him. "Y/n, I'm just gonna go home. You obviously don't want me here." I glanced at him and saw that he had been crying in the dining room. I got up and was about to speak until I felt sick again. I ran to the bathroom and heard Jonathan behind me. I found the toilet bowl and threw up. Jonathan held my h/l hair and rubbed my back. After I was done throwing up, he gave me my toothbrush and helped me up. "I thought the doctor helped you see what was wrong?" I was done brushing my teeth and looked at Jonathan. "The nurse said to wait a week and if I still feel sick then to go back." He nodded and held my hand. He took us to my room and laid me down. He kissed my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair. "Jonathan, what time is it?" He looked at the time on his phone and looked back at me. "It's 8:40." I nodded my head and placed my head on Jonathans lap. "We should get some sleep then Jon, come on I'll go turn the lights off downstairs while you get some clothes from my dads wardrobe." He nodded and went to my dads room, as I went downstairs and turned everything off. I ran back upstairs and into my room. I saw Jonathan laying in bed waiting for me. I went to go lay down next to him. "Jonathan, I don't think I wanna go to school for the rest of the week." I buried my face in his chest as he held me close. "I'll call us in for the rest of the week. I'll just say that we went to visit your mom back in Nevada." I giggled and said okay. I was looking at his neck and saw the hickey that I left. I touched it and heard him chuckle. "It's still there. I think it's a perminant one. Do you still have yours?" I sat up in bed and let him check. "I don't know, can you check for me?" He chuckled and rubbed my bare neck skin. He then led his thumb down to my cleavage and made shapes on them. I looked at him and he started to lean in. He connected his lips with mine. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck again. He left a trail of kisses down my neck until he reached the left side of my cleavage. He kissed me where my heart was placed and started sucking on it. I could feel him make a shape there. After he was done making another hickey, he kissed me and whispered in my ear. "I love you, y/n. The heart that I made you proves how much I do." I stared at his icy blue eyes as he softly touched my lips. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Come on Jonathan, let's get some sleep." We laid down and fell asleep.

These are how yours and Jonathans hickies will look:

Jonathans hickies:

Your hickies: