BTS MAFIA SERIES: JIMIN 🌹

A/N: Okay so as the name suggests, I'll be doing a bts as mafia x pregnant wife series (idk why I came up with this but whatever😂)

Most probably it'll be on maknae line but if you insist (and if I have time) then on hyung line as well.

The scenarios might follow violence/abusive language etc...

This scenario follows a birthing scene (as requested by TranMaichi2 & Shaaqish 😄💕💕)

Although I've made changes to the plot  but I hope that you like it.

Also guys, from now on I'll only accept 'birthing' requests which have a different content from what I've already written since otherwise it gets so monotonous to write it all.

And lastly,
I love ya all so much!! xx ❣💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly open your eyes and look around only to meet a very unfamiliar place.
You gasp and immediately feel the urge to shout out for your husband's name but stop realizing that you were laying down on a thin mat in some cellar.

You get all confused, beads of sweats run all the way down to your forehead.
Your eyebrows cross as you get tensed thinking about the life which is growing inside of you.
You put your hand over your 8 months old bulging stomach as maternal instincts hit you.

What is this place even? Why are you here? Wha-

"Oh so you're up missy...." You listen to someone talking and opening the cell door.
With the current state that you were in, you found yourself too helpless. You were lying on the rock hard floor, with only a thin fabric being a cover for your back.

You couldn't even get up and look who it was because of the weight that you had put over the past months.

You swiftly try to move and get up but then that someone helps you out.
"Oh no no.... Don't stress yourself too much lady" he says followed by an evil laugh

"We don't want to break you or that little thing till your asshole of a husband comes here and gives us the heavy ransom that we asked for"
You were shocked to hear him say that.
The place was kinda dark and it was getting impossible for you to recognize the person's face as he was wearing this black mask over his mouth.

Who is he? And wait ransom money? What the fuck on earth!!? You were kidnapped?

All you could do was remain speechless and cry over it.
You didn't know how to handle the situation.... You were too exhausted already because of the pregnancy.
You were 8 months in already in fact you were about to finish it and get to the last stage in a week!
Plus the place was way too disgusting and uncomfortable especially for you right now.

Even the aroma of this cellar was making you nauseated and then this person.
One thing was for sure he must be a person belonging to jimin's rival team who must have kidnapped you.... somehow and was now using you as a bait.

What the fuck! Who even kidnaps a woman who's about to reach her full term?

"Whoever you are just release me already.... You know the cost of taking jimin's possession" you say and a proud smirk appears on your face