Jealous much? (the End)

(A/N): long time no see. So where were we? They did tha thingy last chapter aaanddd ughh i forgot to introduce heat but  Huehuehifsjxfzkigxblxo its fine just think of it as him going into heat later and shit happened..
...........( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 years later...

"Jeon Sora! Get back here you-"

Taehyung gasped shutting his mouth almost immediately as he realised he was at the brink of cussing at his child... again. This wasn't anything new but Taehyung had to bow down to himself for having so much control over his tongue which could slip any time. Then there were these two monsters before him. He isn't being rude here but truth be told Taehyung was now starting to think what he had done so wrong in order to get naughty mischievous little brats like these two... Why can't they both be more like their 6 year old brother Taejung??? He sighed.

"M-Mommy..."

The younger of the twins tugged at the brunette's palazzo pants snapping him out of his trance. There was his young boy Seojun looking at him with his pretty doe eyes just like Taehyung's and pink pouty lips again like Taehyung's. The twins paid no resemblance to their father whatsoever and Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't secretly like it...

"Aww baby what's wrong? Sora is being a bad girl so you get to eat from mommy ok??? Comere~"

Taehyung was so tender and loving towards his boy's because Sora was the naughtiest of them all. But he still just couldnt resist sora's full cheeks and her innocent big eyes which were full of love.... shaking off his thoughts, Taehyung with endearing eyes, bend down to feed  Seojun some banana milk mixed with cereals from his tiny spoon, but then something terrible happened, the milk spilling to his face out of nowhere and seojun letting out a devilish laugh of victory..oh how easy it was to fool Taehyung.

"Seojun come back here!"

This boy was starting to grow more like his sister everyday.. how dare they. As a mother Taehyung deserved respect. But at the same time they were too cute to resist..

"Yah! If this is how you're all gonna behave then im not sending you to minnie's!" Taehyung stomped in anger but his children were far from being intimidated. They had to reach at Jimin's place at least by 5pm. But these little brats weren't helping.

"Taejung! Don't just sit there watching! Feed your brother and sister! I'm done i can't even-"

Taehyung wiped the mess and put away the bowl at the table and rushed towards the kitchen with an intimidating face but he was sure he could hear Taejung giggling along with his sister and brother...

Taehyung was back to his business in the kitchen preparing his spicy ramen and steaks. He was already feeling so exhausted but who could he blame? He was a mother of three and  he had to accept the fact that life was so much full of shit. No not his children though. They were the love of his life.

"Hey baby~"

Taehyung formed his lips into a pout upon sensing the strong scent behind him which faded out any other scent which was on his nose till then. Two strong arms wrapped around his tiny waist and a soft chuckle erupted from the ravenette's lips as he sensed Taehyung holding back a giggle from being tickled at his fragile neck.

"What do you want Mister?"

"Some love"

"I thought i gave you that already"