The Bad Boy's Forever

Title: The Bad Boy's Forever
Author: JessGirl93

Tessa O'Connell is a girl with an unbreakable spirit and a strength that will get her through anything. Her goal for her first year as a college graduate is to be fearless and make the best of all the opportunities that come her way. That includes adjusting to her life in New York all alone and a brand new job, all whilst missing her boyfriend as he gets through law school. But with Cole's unwavering love on her side, she's ready to conquer the world and build a life together with the man she's going to marry, even if sometimes she's got to do it all by herself. The insecurities and fears that plagued their relationship have now evolved into a love so strong, it can weather anything-even a long distance relationship. After five wonderful years together, there's nothing that's going to get in the way of their happily ever or is there? On their own for the first time in a long time, Cole and Tessa struggle to make sense of their changed reality which threatens to pull the two away from each other. The one thing they know is that they're meant to be and they'll do whatever it takes to stay together, despite the curveballs thrown their way. With old friends and new, one crazy Nana, stepbrothers and former best friends making a comeback, Cole and Tessa are ready to make the transition into their real life as a couple and this is the story of how two people fight the odds to create their forever. Warning: This story comes with a delectable Cole Stone as you've never seen him before. Suited up, a lawyer in the making, still a little reckless at heart and rough around the edges, he's the bad boy you fell in love with but ageing like the finest wine and all the more in love with his Shortcake.

My Opinion:

I love this book, just finished it yesterday, and my heart feels so full and happy. The sadness that comes with the ending of a book is there, but being able to read the three beautiful books with stunning romance, humour and writing at any time makes me so happy. I am so excited to read all these books again, and feel Colessa love again and again. I have just read the review I wrote for the first book (The Bad Boy's Girl) and it really does not do the incredible book justice. It is one of my favourites on wattpad by faaaar and this one is so so so amazing too, I love it. There is a second book too (this review is for the third), and the second is just as amazing as the other two, so I have attached the cover of the second book too, so you guys can find it easily. Please read these books and fall in love with all the characters. I love these books with all my heart, and I've genuinely grown up with the characters, so reading these books also makes me so nostalgic, and gives me the goals I will always have. 

Please read and let me know how you find them! x

Second book cover: