Bath Time and Training Time! Part II

After the rest of the class was introduced to the Pussycats, they split into groups for dinner. Izuku was stationed in front of a pot, stirring what appeared to be curry. Behind him was a hungry Cinder, and Momo, who was almost drooling in anticipation. Izuku was wearing a prop chef hat, taste testing his dish before pulling out three plates. He placed a scoop of rice on each plate, and surrounded it in curry. He handed two dishes to the girls as he dug into his own, and the girls took a bite.

"So good!" Momo exclaimed, tearing at the food he made.

"I didn't think you could be so... hungry." Cinder said, as she ate.

"I need to accumulate body fat for my Quirk, but I love it more when the food is divine!" Momo said, continuing to maul the curry. "More please." She said cutely, staring at Izuku with puppy-dog eyes. He sighed, and gave her more, and she happily tore through that as well. Behind him, an orange-haired girl appeared and tapped his shoulder. Izuku turned around, and saw Itsuka.

"Hello, Kendo-san." Izuku said.

"Yo." The tomboy responded. "That looks good. Did you make it?"

"Yeah. Want some?" Izuku offered, already holding out a plate for her.

"Well, if you're offering..." She said, taking the plate. She took a bite, and her eyes widened. "This is amazing!"

"Well, I can't offer to cook without some skill, can I?" Izuku asked teasingly. Itsuka ignored it, and continued to eat. About a moment later, an older voice rung out calling over 1-B students.

"Crap, That was Sensei. See 'ya." Itsuka said, as they waved her off. The three finished their food, and headed to where their class was starting to crowd.

"What's happening here?" Izuku asked.

"Hot Springs!!" Mina yelled, running into the girls side.

"I guess I'll see you two later." Izuku said, as Momo and Cinder nodded, leaving.

...Later, Bathing Area...

Izuku was leaning back into his side of the spring, until he felt a splash. He opened his eyes to see Todoroki staring, no wait, glaring, at his hickies and bite marks from earlier. He grinned, and pointed to a hickie on his shoulder.

"That one's from Momo." He said with a cheeky grin. Todoroki splashed him, and he chuckled. He then looked up, and quickly turned around to see Mineta climbing the wooden wall separating the Boys and Girls.

"Don't you all see?! On the other side is heaven! And I will be it's witness!!!" He said, almost reaching the top.

"I swear to God if you look at my girlfriends naked bodies I'll shove a titanium bullet up your ass!" Izuku yelled, climbing after him. Mineta reached the top, but was met by Kouta pushing him off.

"Thanks kid." Izuku said.

"I hate perverts as much as I hate heroes." Kouta said. "But I would like it if you helped me down." He put the kid on his back, and jumped back down. He placed down Kouta, and looked at Mineta.

"Time for retribution." Izuku said. He picked up Mineta by the head, and threw him into the air. "BEGONE..." Izuku said, rearing back his right leg as Mineta fell. "THOT!!!" He screamed, as Mineta landed dick-first into Izuku's now outstretched foot, the kick causing him to be launched painfully into the Boys section of Class 1-B like a football. Izuku climbed back to the top where the girls were, and closed his eyes. "You ladies alright?" He asked.

"Yup! Thanks for getting rid of him! As a reward, I give you permission to open your eyes, Mido!" Mina yelled, and the few protests came in the form on simply hiding in the water rather than covering up. Izuku opened his eyes, and his jaw dropped when he saw the naked bodies (covered only by hands, and by none in Mina's case) of his female classmates. Well, the female classmates he didn't already see naked before.