Real Life [10]

After a few days of filming, you have a day off. Which was nice! The only people filming today are the Guardians and Chris Hemsworth, so a lot of people are at the hotel. You enter your hotel room holding two bags of breakfast food.
"Lizzie! I got food," you yell once the door shuts behind you. Elizabeth pokes her head out of the bathroom.
"Yay! Will you set it on the desk? Thanks [Y/N]" You set down the bags of food where Lizzie asked and jump onto your bed.
"What are we doing today?"
"Well, Scarlett wanted to go shopping, but I think we're going to wait until all the girls are off. Hayley Atwell's coming to Atlanta today, so we may be able to go to dinner with her. Up until then, absolutely nothing." Lizzie is super good at staying organized, so she usually helps keep track of what you have to do.
"What can we do today?"
"I don't know. Any ideas?"
"Can we see if anyone wants to go see a movie?"
"Don't know if that's a good idea. There's a lot of press around Atlanta right now, and they're pretty overwhelming. We can watch Netflix on my laptop though?"
"Yeah, that's fun. What should we watch?"
"How about we watch some more of The Office without the guys just to get ahead and be evil?" Lizzie suggests. You had been watching (or rewatching if you've already seen it) The Office with Chadwick, Sebastian, Tom, and Chris Evans during your spare time on set. Every once in a while, during a scene mess up, someone would quote Michael Scott and everyone else would die of laughter. Those are some of the greatest days on set. That and 'Sebastian make your walk look a little sexier. You look like you have cheeto up your ass.' That was a good day. No one's let Sebastian live that down, even if it only happened a few weeks ago.

You grabbed a bag of chips and joined Lizzie in her bed to watch The Office. She had decided to start from the very beginning. You watched your favorite parts, your favorite characters, and your favorite lines being said. Well, you watched until someone knocked on the door.
"Pause that, will you? We don't want one of the guys to think we're watching our show without them," Lizzie said. You clicked on the little mouse pad, and immediately the show stopped playing.
"Who is it?" you asked.
"I don't know. I haven't looked through the little peephole."
"Well then look," you joked. Elizabeth rolled her eyes dramatically, but looked through the peephole anyways. She smiled and opened the door.
"Letitia!" Lizzie says excitedly. You rolled off the bed and set the bag of chips down.
"Hey! I got bored, so I figured I'd visit you guys. What's up?" Letitia walked into your and Lizzie's hotel room and sat down on the couch. You looked down at your phone as the three phones in the room made a little ping! sound.
"Huh. RDJ wants to go on a, quote, 'cast vacation,'" Lizzie said as she read the text message.
"To Hawaii? That sounds awesome! I'm in!" you exclaimed excitedly. Sadly, Letitia couldn't go, and Lizzie was undecided. Quickly, other cast members started saying whether they could go or not. You texted your parents to get permission to go, and they said you could as long as you stayed with another cast member that they had met or spoken to. So, you could go! You responded with your answer and the requirements to go, and it was decided that you would stay with Sebastian. Worked for you!

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long, but here it is! I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow, so their trip will be similar to mine. Also, I'm thinking of doing a book similar to this but with the Supernatural cast. Thoughts?
~Holly 💕