Chapter 27

Shawn's P.O.V

I wake up to see Sammy on her computer. Classic her.

"Hey, you're finally up!" She looks over at me and smiles.

"Yeah, but it's only-" I look at the clock on the nightstand. "It's only seven thirty."

"Well yeah, but I've been up for an hour. I'm gonna go get changed." She stands up and walks toward her neat dresser. She sits on the ground and just stares at the draws in front of her.

She pulls out an outfit after five minutes then walks into the bathroom. I hear the water start running and I grab my phone. I see there is text from Jack saying to be downstairs at nine and I tell him Sammy and I will.

Samantha walks out twenty minutes later in a pair of shorts, a shirt that says 'stressed, depressed, but well dressed' and a maroon sweater.

"Do I look ok?"

"You always look okay, so don't worry."

"Thanks, by the way the bathroom is yours." I stand up and grab my clothes and go to the bathroom.

Once I get ready I walk out and grab a pair of tan vans and Samantha is sitting back on her computer.

"What are you watching babe?" I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her.

"Just some videos on youtube. Speaking of youtube what's your channel?"

"Just type in my name it will come up. I am going to go because I can't watch myself because I'll think it sounds really awful and I'll be miserable the whole day."

"Aw, don't leave!"

"I'll be back."

"Fine, you suck."

"Yeah, I know."

Samantha's P.O.V

He legit just walked out, that crap head. I type in his name and his channel popped up. I saw a cover of Give Me Love and I immediately clicked on it. He looked so cute, and when he started singing the song I couldn't help but smile. He played the guitar and sang perfectly, and I can only imagine what the other ones sound like. I went through Say Something, Sweater Weather and Counting Stars before I decided I should probably go find where the heck he went. I place my computer down and slip on a pair of maroon vans to match my sweater.

I walk into Mahogany's room and I see Shawn facing the sliding doors.

"I know, I'll see you soon." He must be talking to somebody.

"Well my plane leaves on the eighteenth, so I'll be home in time." I wonder who he is talking to.

"Aaliyah, I swear, pinky swear. I wouldn't tell you if I didn't mean it, and I mean it. I will be at the game if I have to take fifty connecting flights." He must be talking to his little sister. He's a good brother, I can just tell.

"I'll talk to you later, Samantha is probably looking for me." I decide to take a seat in the floor and I lean against the walk near the door.

"That's none of you buisness."

"Yes, she is my girlfriend." I hold in a laugh as he tries convincing her.

"Yes, she is pretty. She got a modeling offer, so she definetly is beautiful, but that's not why I like her." He doesn't know how much those statements make my day.

"She is the most adorable thing, next to you. She loves Harry potter and she likes soccer just like you. You'll love her when you meet her sometime in the future." I just smile and stare at him.