Chapter 11 Temple of Light

Y/n Pov

I climb to the top of the mech Nya gave Kai. Holding on tight as I stood up and looked behind me, seeing them catching up.

"Kai! Kick behind you," I shout.

Kai turned the mech around and kicked his left leg. Throwing the Stone Warriors vehicle behind the others.

"Oh no..."

Kai climbs up to the first perch of the mountain. The other ninja, besides Kai, and I jump off. I watched as Kai smashed the end of the mountain and crushed the vehicles.

"Well, at least we know we don't have something on our tails," Jay jokes as he climbs to the top.

Grabbing each part of the mountain where I won't fall to my butt, we reached the top. I viewed the temple that Misako was talking about, "The temple of light."

We walked up to the doors and Lloyd pulled on the door. But it didn't bug.

"It's not move," Lloyd says.

"Here let me try," Cole walks up to the door and pulls on it, nothing happen.

I sighed, "Think. Temple of Light!" I walk up to the door and placed my hands on the handles. The door lit up in the cracks, and then I pulled it open.

"The Temple of Light. The master of Light," Zane says.

We walk in examining everything. From the pillars to the floor. The mesmerizing patterns along the building, and interesting things I should probably focus more on.

"Guys look!"

I turned my head over to Jay pointing at the picture.

"It's us!" Kai points out.

Pictures of the ninja were laided out in order. I saw was the great devour, a giant snake that Lord Gramadon killed, at least what I've been told. But, in the last one I saw myself in the background in the far back of everyone.

"Werid," I say walking closer, as the ninja left to something different.

I examined the picture but also around it. It was carved into the building, I followed one line, but led to the end. Another line, did not give me the same problem. It was all connected to each pillar that were all linked to this crystal.

"It is a bell," Jay points out.

"Yeah, but for what?" Cole questions Jay.

"To make sound," I comment as I looked around the crystal.

It stood tall and unbright. Which I found un-normal, what I've know is that crystals should be shining bright as the sky. I touched it with the finger tip of my hand, it shined.

The lines quickly filled with the light from the crystal. The crystals on the roof lit up too.

"Wow," I spoke softly amazed.

"...when the instrument of peace has been rung. The green ninja will have become the golden one," Lloyd spoke softly looking at the large bell.

"It's the bell!"

"Well, c'mon. Strike it!" Kai cheers.

My e/c eyes followed each step Lloyd toke. He kicks off the post. He strikes it, then a light to shine on him and beams of light to reflect off crystals in the walls.

Soon, the entire room is crisscrossed with beams, and one hits a pillar, making it glow brightly. At the foot of the pillar, Kai's robes transform, and a Dragon sword with the power of fire appears in his hand. Along with Zane, Jay, and Cole with their ice, earth, and lightning.