03

________

I ran outside so happy and I didn't even notice Lee, who was the person I just bumped into.

"Y/N what the heck?! Where were you even?! I leave for 10 minutes and you're gone!!" Lee says hugging me all worried like.

"Not my fault you were stuck on the toilet for so long.." I say as I hug her back.

" HEY!!" She says as she immediately pushes me away, I just laugh.

"Well well well..." someone says behind us.

I turn around and as soon as I do I see Mina, one of my old bullies.

"Y/N L/N.. it has been a while~ What is a loser like you doing here on a BTS concert?" Mina asks smirking at me, ugh I hate that evil smirk.

"Um I bought a ticket for it, duh."

"Hmph, but you probably didn't get to meet them in person and talk to them~"

"..Actually I did, I got their autographs as well, and talked to them too."

Mina stared at me with a weird face, she suddendly started laughing.

"You?? Meeting BTS? HAHA! That's so priceless~" she said as she wipes off her tears from laughing.

"It's true! Look!" I say as I show her the paper with autographs. She grabs them and stares at them.

"Hah, these are so fake~ you liar~" she says.

"I'm not lying!!" I reply as my hands turn into fists.

"Yeah sure, since they're fake you wouldn't mind me doing this~" Mina replies as she destroys the paper with their autographs.

"NO!!!!'' I yell as I grab the ruined paper and push her away. She just smirks and laughs and walks away.

Lee growls at Mina and is about to run towards her to fight her but I stop her, tears roll down my face as I look at the ruined paper and sigh.

"Oh Y/N..." Lee sighs and pats my back.

I sigh, "It's fine.. Look at the time I gotta go home.. Cya Lee.." I say as I run home, I don't even say anything to my parents.

"Hey Y/N, how was the----.. concert?" My mom asks and looks confused.

I run upstairs in my room and slam the door and I jump on my bed and put my head in the pillow.

"I-I'm not a liar... It's true... I talked to them.. Ugh.. I hate Mina so much.."

_________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did be sure to vote and comment, by the way I wrote this chapter in class. 😅 Also Mina in this story is a random character I made up, she is your High school bully. And so sorry if I made any mistakes while writing, anyways thanks for reading!