Chapter 8

I had to think. Whatever this is, it's clearly something serious. I needed to think of questions that are important. Nothing silly. If this thing really is real, I need to know, details about it. Favourite colour? Bullshit. Could you harm me? Better. Come on brain... think.. questions questions..

/"You say you are real.. so. Are you dangerous?"/

•"YES"•

My heart rate started to increase a little. Dangerous in what way? There's no way I could find out as he will only answer with Yes or No. If this thing is seriously a danger to me, I need to stop talking to it. Or at least try not to piss it off.

/"Could you harm me?"/

•"YES"•

/"Could you kill me?"/

•"YES"•

Panic took over as I started to sweat with nerves. Just what the fuck is this thing! If it could kill me, why hasn't it? But then again, that's not something I need to know. Stay alive for as long as possible and not let this, this THING kill me. Keep on it's good side.. come on [Name].. you got this..

/"Do, you WANT to kill me?...."/

•"YES"•

I gasp for breath. This thing actually WANTS to kill me. So what is all of this? Is he just teasing me? Playing with me like a toy. Oh my god.. I can't deal with this.. I don't wanna die..

/"Are you, going to kill me?"/

There was no reply. Instead, our entire conversation deleted and my computer started to shut down. Why did that happen? Was that a 'No' to my question? Or did he just not want to answer? What the hell..?

BEN Drowned POV
/"Are you going to kill me?"/

For some reason. I didn't feel like answering the question. I told her I wanted to kill her, though, I'm not planning on killing her YET, but if I had answered 'No', she would have thought she was safe and in the clear. Which she isn't. I will kill her, just not yet. Wait until I grow bored of her. Then I will. So rather than saying 'Yes' or 'No', I just stopped talking and logged her off. Leave her in the dark for a while.

"So? How's the torment going?"
I turn around to see EJ standing in the doorway, a half eaten kidney in a clear grip-seal bag. It's juices splashing around as he tilts it back and forth, his mask fixed on the bag as he perhaps watches the kidney float about, sliding from one side of the bag to the other as he tilts it.
"Eh, fine I guess. She's a little boring though. Probably give it another few days then kill her off."
Jack nodded as he continued to tilt the bag around.
"Jack, don't play with your food."
Spoke a voice from behind him. When suddenly Sadie appeared in the doorway, along with Sally holding onto her hand, but she soon let's go and turns to Jack with her playful smile.
"Jacky! Can I see?!"
She jumps playfully. Jack chuckles and crouches down, handing her the bag. Sally giggles as she squishes it in her hands. Watching as it slides around, jumping out of her grip. Listening to the squelching sounds.
"Sally! Don't you play with it either! Ugh!"
Sadie groans as she rolls her eye. But the two take no notice of her, so she soon gives up and heads over to me instead.
"So? How did your chase and beating with Jeff go after you called him a Joker reject?"
She laughs as she nudges my shoulder. Word gets around so everyone knew Jeff beat my ass. But he always does, it was nothing knew.
"Same as usual. Few punches, kicked, stab wounds here and there."
We both chuckle and I stand out of the desk chair, heading towards the door to leave the room.
"Oh BEN! Toby's looking for you!"
Sadie calls to me as I leave the room. I wave my hand to say I understood and kept going. Great. What does that freak want this time.