Sonia Nevermind x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name

You sat in the cafe next to Gundham and Kazuichi waiting for Sonia to get there. for some reason she just asked all three of you to come along with her to the cafe. she said that she wanted to speak with us since summer break was coming in less than a week. "what do you think she wants with us three mortals?" Gundham asked playing with one of his hamsters in his hand. "I don't know but I'm going to order, (Y/N) you want something it's on me" Kazuichi said. you looked at the menu "I'll just get a coffee" you said with a smile as you sat down the menu and looked at Gundham on the other side of the table from you.you looked back at Kazuichi and nodded your head over at Gundham, he rolled his eyes and sighed "Okay then Gundham you want something" Kazuichi asked looking at you with a fake smile just to be nice. you knew he like you better over Gundham, he always said that he was going to steal Sonia from him one day. you like Sonia to with her pretty eyes and her bleach blonde hair. how she was always so confident and motivated. "No mortal I will have nothing, they might have poisoned the food" Gundham said rolling his eyes. you just sighed as you all sat there waiting for her to show up. 

and just as you all were getting sick and tired of waiting she walked in the cafe and saw you guys. she walked over and sat by you. you could see the jealous looks on Kazuichi and Gundham's faces as she sat down. "sorry I'm late I had to deal with my roommate this morning" Sonia said, you took a sip of your coffee "Why did you want us here any way goddess of darkness" Gundham said looking at her with a softer expression. "well I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to a party on tomorrow" Sonia said "I'm in, I haven't been to a party since the one at Ibuki's house a month ago" You said with a smile. "Yeah sure Sonia, I'm off at work at the mechanic shop so I can come" Kazuichi. She then looked at Gundham, he hasn't gone to any of the party's all year. He looked at her for a long time and then sighed "fine" he said looking away from her, covering up his face with his scarf. she squealed in excitement next to you as you smiled at her. she calmed down "okay (Y/N) since you have that four seated truck could you pick all of us up" Sonia said holding on to your forearm. "sure why not,but it's a little dirty since me and a few of my friends went mud running a few days ago" you said with a smile. she just had a big smile on her face "fine with me okay so the party starts at 7 so pick us up around 6:30" she said. Kazuichi sat down twenty bucks on the table and we all left. You walked with Kazuichi down the street "dude I'm going to get drunk as hell tomorrow" he said with a laugh. you both split ways and you went home for the day to work on homework for your classes.

After classes were over the next day you went home and got ready for the party.  it was a few hours before you slipped on one of your blue hoodies and a pair of ripped jeans out of your closet. you ran your hand through your hair as you grabbed the keys to your truck. you grabbed your fully charged phone and went out the door to go and pick everyone up. you got in and started the car. you drove over to Sonia's house and she was waiting at the steps of her house looking at her phone. she looked up and saw you in your big truck waiting for her. she stood up and smiled at you as she ran towards the truck. you opened the door and got in the front seat next to you. "you ready for the party" she asked, you nodded in reply. you went and picked up Kazuichi next and then Gundham. then it was off to the party for you all. 

you parked the car right in front of the house and you all got out and walked to the house. and everyone was partying. you just smiled as you walked in with Kazuichi right behind you to the drink table. you both took a drink and walked around the place. you already had one beer and you already feel a buzz kicking in. you knew by now Kazuichi has probably drank three and would have a hangover tomorrow, you were just going to laugh at him if he did though. you walked around and saw Sonia over by the pool table winning a game against Hajime. you walked over and watched them play. Hajime ended up losing and lost 5 bucks along with it. "dude Kazuichi id probably going to have a hangover tomorrow, he has already drank like three beers already and it's only been forty minutes in to the party" You said taking a sip of your beer. "how many have you had"she asked you. "um about two" you said crushing the can and throwing it across the room. you then felt dizzy and grabbed on her shoulder for support to stand, you looked at her "sorry, i felt a little sick you know" you said with a smile as you looked at her. she then leaned in and kissed you on the lips, you were surprised that she even did that  and to you. she pulled back and smiled at you. "I know you probably won't remember that but I hope you will because I love you more then Gundham and Kazuichi" she said as she hugged you. you got another beer and drank it down after that. Sonia found you by the wall and she led you out to the car where Gundham was. Kazuichi was vomiting by someone else's car and he got in after he was done. Gundham drove Kazuichi home and drove you home but Sonia offered to stay with you to make sure you were okay. he walked home as you both walked in side. you walked to your bed room and fell in to your bed. she got in beside you and you fell asleep. she kissed your cheek "I hope you remember what I did (Y/N)" she said as she drifted to sleep right next to you in your bed.